Better Together?💰

Fell on my face & woke up with a scar another mistake living deep in my heart~ Kendrick Lamar

Omniscient💰
The whole  Union Family was gathered in their home and for once it wasn't for a special occasion everyone was just here on pure coincidence.Gabriella & Cliton enjoyed this since it was a sight they barely saw and saw it as an opportunityt to pry into their childrens lives.

Gabriella & Cliton enjoyed this since it was a sight they barely saw and saw it as an opportunityt to pry into their childrens lives

Karrueche walked upstairs and turned into her old bedroom.
She looked around it feeling tense , she rushed out & went into the next room.

The little pamphlet she had picked up at her doctors appointment earlier was all that was on her mind through the day.She was expected to do many things but this was one of the things even her parents couldn't talk her out of but to avoid that she just wouldn't tell anyone not even Michael.

She dialled  the number on the front page & waited anxiously  as the phone rang.Seconds later the lady on the other side picked up.

"Meridian ,Eunice speaking how may I help you"the lady dragged

"Uhm I wanted to meet with Dr Cooper in regards to fre"she stopped mid sentence when she saw Amira starring at her through the mirrow.
"Um I'll call you back bye."she said quickly hanging up.

"Why you so jumpy"Amira questioned with a smirk.

"I'm not why are you here"

"I live here, I mean I'm not married & I'm not working were do you think I'd be?"

"You know that's not what I meant Mira"Karrueche sighed , Amira was part of the reason she hated coming home , she always made her feel bad about her accomplishments.

Amira rolled her eyes feeling petty & the urge to come for her older sister.

"Where's Michael?"she questioned with a smirk "You know if I was into the gentle type I would've defenetly hit that"she smirked biting her glossed lip.

"I'm not doing this"Karrueche groaned walking past her but stopped in her tracks.

"I see through you and that scares you, I always have"Amira pressed turning to face her." I mean your senior year is a great example ...don't you think?"

Karrueche tensed up feeling her body become more rigid."Amira stop"Karrueche whimpered.

"It was a mistake dammit stop Amira I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it ."She continued feeling a panic attack coming on.