Insecurities💰

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars
-Oscar Wilde

Omniscient💰

"Uche come get on this beat with me I need you to do the talking part in the beginning you ma sister and all but amma need you to feel this

"Uche come get on this beat with me I need you to do the talking part in the beginning you ma sister and all but amma need you to feel this."Luke said from the studio booth.

They had been in the studio since the day begun trying to finish the last few songs of Lukes album.

"Me?"

"He said you didn't he?"Chance cut in giving her the side eye.

He had been in his feelings the whole day due to Uche telling him he was nothing but a fuck buddy the week before.

"Aye what's your problem bruh you been in your shit since this morning what the fuck is your problem?"Luke said fed up with Chances arrogant behaviour

"Dont mind him Luke ... niggas wanna act out when they can't handle the shit they signed up for."She replied throwing some shade of her own causing Chance to suck his teeth knowing Uche was right.

Uche put on her headphones and Chance hit the record button.

"We are not together understand that clearly.We are not together anymore.I know its been a long time but we are not together.So I really don't understand what the hell the big issues is " Uche spoke aloud with Luke saying his parts in between.

Chance stared at her feeling like she was saying that to him only increasing his anger and it didnt help that Uche was sizing him up and giving him stank looks as she spoke.

"Wow you mean as hell but that was perfect it's going at the beginning of 'Outchea touchin' "Luke laughed litting up a blunt getting ready to relax since his ulbum was basically ready to be released.

"What do you think Chance?"He continued noticing that Chance was quiet

"She Ight"he replied quickly causing Uche to scoff

"Yall fight like y'all are a couple"Luke chuckled whispering to Uche who couldnt even contain her own chuckle.

"Dont start bro he stay in his feelings I can't deal with it you know I'm not the one for it."She took the blunt from him putting it up to her glossy lips and taking a long drag.

"Wow says the one who get mad when I'm talking to other females"Chance said raising his voice

"Fuck you"Uche replied.At this point Luke was looking between the two amused at the scene he had witnessed one two many times.