BSM you fall asleep on another boy

Luke:(age:11): You had a slumber party the night before but wanted to hangout with the boys so you did and then you got tried you were laying across Michael and crystal your head was on Michael and your feet were on crystal you fell asleep luke just chuckles and Michael said "leave her it's fine." He said "that's why I don't allow her to do slumber parties that much." Crystal said "but she has fun at them." He said "yeah but she's always exhausted afterwards." Crystal said "that's the point of them you stay up all night and then sleep the rest of the day."Then they just let you sleep for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:12): you went to a concert the night before It was a Shawn mendes concert to be exact and you were exhausted but wanted to be with the boys and your brother you were lying on top of Luke and Serria you ended up falling asleep Serria said "isn't that adorable." Ashton chuckled then they just left you there since Luke didn't mind and neither did Serria and they just let you sleep for the rest of the day knowing you needed it.

Calum:(age:13): you pulled a all nighter cause you wanted to prove to your friend that you could stay up late but now you were exhausted you walked downstairs and went to the couch you laid down on Ashton's lap he started playing with your hair and that made you fall asleep instally he said "works every time." Calum chuckled they just left you there and let you sleep knowing you needed your sleep.

Michael:(age:14): you were at a party last night and got home late you walked into the living room and laid down on Calum's lap and ended up falling asleep instantly as you hit his lap he smiled at you and Michael just shook his head then they let you sleep for the rest of the day knowing that you needed it so you weren't in a pissy mood for them.