Chapter 25: A Bubbling Ending

Start from the beginning

"Then you are traitors to the monsters." Kudera stood up and spat toward them. "Disgraceful. Allying with humans. You'll regret this!"

Waterfall . . .

"Well, bubbling. You want me wrapped around just in your energy again?" Frisk teased him.

"Yeah." Aw, that wasn't lusting enough. She's really good at this. Don't lose it yourself. Sans gestured to the water. "Hop on in, Lovely." Lovely? That's not lustful either.

Frisk cleared her throat. "Umm."

Ooh. He was doing fine. "Something wrong?" Sans asked.

Frisk just gave him a stuck up look. She couldn't say anything though. Surely, what she wanted to say was 'turn around so I can get undressed'. But, nope. No, he had control this time. "You sure you can handle that?"

Okay, good comeback. "I don't know, Babe. Won't know until you try." Okay. It was funny at first, but now Sans really did wonder what she'd do. They were ACTing. ACTing yesterday. ACTing today. But, dangit, it couldn't all be ACTing. Papyrus had to be wrong. She wanted him to come with her. That couldn't have been an ACT. And actually kissing so exposed a way a skeleton would? That couldn't have been an ACT.

Frisk jumped into the water, fully clothed squishing any hope Sans had of having her show her whole body to him. I'm getting too wrapped. This is just ACT. Tomorrow, we'll be back to friends. Then back around again. "Think you forgot the removal of the clothes," he tried to joke. "Can't bubble you with them on. Got to cover every crevice."

"Well, I felt dirty earlier, so I figured I should wash up everything," Frisk said.

ACT. Sans kind of wished she wasn't as good at it. He watched as she went underwater and came closer to him. She had her dress, panties and bra off. Sans ducked down. "Forgot something." When he bent down, his chain got wound up in hers. Which was right near the edge of what he could possibly see in the water.

Frisk took her hand and tried to unwind them, but it just pulled him closer.

"Think gravity's got a different idea?" He tried to help, bumping into her hands too. Her cheeks were getting red. She can't fake that. Flustered at least. He went ahead and lied down on the ground. Maybe he didn't get it wrong?

He took his finger and started to stir the water, watching her reaction.

"Hey," Frisk complained, yet her voice shivered, "that's not fair. We're tied up here. What kind of chain you got?"

"I don't know, but I think it's heated a certain way to cause a reaction with other chains it likes," he half joked. She almost got it out, so he crouched closer to her. Then, he pulled her up slightly, stealing a kiss.

"No, wait, wait!" Frisk tried to back away as he pulled her up more. "Sans, this isn't funny."

"I'm not laughing," he said seriously. He yanked his chain away. "Just caught on the top. You knew that."

Frisk was silent.

"Failing the day now, Frisk. This is supposed to be your specialty," he remarked. He moved her back down to the water, taking her necklace off. "Now how you gonna make up for that failing? Let's see." He started to take off his vest. "Should I put my finger in, or should I just jump in with you?"

Trapped. "If I say finger in, you'll say I'm failing again. If you jump in with me . . ." Frisk looked away. "I don't want to ACT anymore, Sans. I don't really have to tonight. It won't be half as good, but . . ."

Sans jumped in. He wasn't missing the opportunity.

"You forgot your clothes?" Frisk looked around, but Sans caught her from behind. He already took care of those, and she was about to go . . . laxed. Her whole body was as limp as a ragdoll. He brought her down deeper into the water with him. Then he felt it. Just like she did.