Epilogue

Next day... In hospital.

Kunj opened his eyes slowly slowly... and found himself in hospital alone...

At that time a voice camee " Good morning sir.."

Kunj moved his face aside n saw it was a Nurse..

Kunj then noticed his room was filled with flower boque..

kunj suprised yet confused - Ye sab??

Nurse smiled - Ye sab apke family se ayaa h sir..

Kunj remembered last night all were there with him and suddenly his head felt heavy n he fell asleep...

Nurse - Anything u need sir?

Kunj - No... thanks..

Nurse left.. kunj sighs n thinks 4 months had passed.. n he is alive. he still cant beleive that he will see this day ever again... he thought everything ended that night... when the last conversation... was going . on.. DEATH was jzz knocking at his door... n then he remembered All the worried faces of his family... n smiled their love didnt let him go... .

Kunj felt thirsty .. n see glass of water near the side table .. as he wanted to take that glass of water.. but he cant reach he had to get down from the bed...

kunj wanted to do this.. but then a hand took the glass.. n raise it near him. kunj look up to see n he got shocked..it was Hasina...

Kunj was shockingly gazing at her.. but Hasina was jzz looking at him love filled eyes..

hasina made him drink the water.. kunj was speechless but he quietly drink from her hand..

Hasina caressed his face - Kese ho tum..?

kunj was awkward.. this was something which he didnt expect- Aapp??

hasinaa smiled - Haa me... kyu me nahi aa skty kiaa tumse milne??

kunj was confused with her behaviour...

Kunj: ji nhi.. aisi koi baat nhi h.. aap galat samajh rahe ho..

Hasina - thank god kunj ki tum thik hogye... agar tumhe kuch hojata na... to me khudko kabhi maaf nhi kar paty beta...

kunj shocked.. did she call him "beta"?? kunj was surprised.. he thought he was dreaming for a moment..

hasinaa smiled - Me bhi na.. kesi faltu baato pe lagi hui hu.. tumhe bhuk bhi to lagi hogi na.. meine tumhare liye khana bnaya h.. vo bhi doctor k diet chart k muutabik...

And yet another shock..

kunj shocked - Apne mere liye khana bnayaa??

Hasina felt bad.. did he think that.. she cant even do this much for him?? why he feel himself so unwanted...

kunj softly - thanks aunty... aap rakh dijiye me baad me khaa lunga

hasinaa - bilkul nahi.. me tumhe khud apne hatho se khilake jaungi..

hasina put the morsel near his mouth.. n kunj was just not understanding.. wht was happening.. then he thinks may be she is doing this for as a responsiblty.. n he sighed sadly he cant expect so much.. when his life was full of thorns.. but kunj felt hurt and pain in his chest.. why cant he ever get a mom's love...

Kunj opened his mouth.. n hasina happily fed him.. but thinking that haseena was all this out of pity, kunj felt disheartened.. but still he cant disrespect her...

While eating... a drop of tear fall from his eyes...

hasina shocked - Beta?? kiaa hogya?? khana tikhaa h kia?? but meine to mirchi bhi nhi dali.. (she was worried for his health)