part-19

4 Months later...

Dehradoon...

A girl was standing near the cliff... soft wind was blowing.. it was a pleasant weather but still it cant give peace to her burning heart which was numb in pain... the girl was TWINKLE...

Twinkle eyes had lost her spark.. she was so numb & expressionless.. she blankly stared at the flying clouds standing at this cliff...

Suddenly a car stopped nearby at that time and a person came out it was Dr.Abeer.. her father

Abeer sighed everyday while he had to take her daughter from this place.. he couldn't bear her conditions still he did..

Abeer softly tapped on twinkle's shoulder..

Abeer - Betaa... ghar chale?

twinkle was quiet... she wasn't startled or something by anything.. she was too dull.. which killed abeer seeing her daughter like this..

Abeer - betaa.... esa kiaa h is jagah me jo tum har roz yhaa aa jaty ho...

twinkle with a sad smile - KUNJ... ko ye jagah bht pasand thi dad...

Abeer's heartached to see her daughter like this.. his chatterbox daughter hardly speaks now...

Abeer hold her and took her near car and they drove away....

Scene shifts to Raichand Mansion...

Chaand was sitting in his bed ... n was morosely gazing at Kunj's pic.. his younger son who has such a heart warming smile.. without the warmth of his smile everything was dead cold.. chand eye's had tears...

piaa came with a tray of food... she saw chand gazing at kunj's pic...

Piaaa sat beside him - Uncle... plzz have something..

chandd morosely - mera mann ni h beta.. tumm ye rakhdo...

piaa hold his hand - No uncle.. ese to aap bimar par jaoge... ..

chand quiet piaa took kunj's picture..

piaa - Ab agar meri jagah yahaa pe kunj hotaa to kiaa aap use manaa kar pate??

chandd cried hearing the name of kunj...

piaa worried - Uncle.. uncle plzz sambhaliyee khudko... plzz

chand - meri kismat itny kharab h beta.. ki agar mujhe kabhi bhi kuch milta h.. to badle me mujhe kuch khonaa padtaa h...

piaa's eyes had tears... she can understand what he meant.. on the other hand hasina was there... near door she was also crying... piaa looked at her n hasina left...

Hasina sat morosely in sofa . piaa came and sat beside her

hasina- Chand ne kuch khaya?

piaa - Bohot mushkil se thora khilaa payi hu...

hasina sadly sighed...

hasina- Abhay office gyaa hoga.. usne subah breakfast bhi nhi kiaa.... tum lunch time pe office chali janaa.... sirf tum he use sambhal sakty ho... pia.. warna pichle 4 months se to vo...

piaa hold her hand....

hasina's eyes had tears - Abhay to mujhsee baat bhi nhi kartaa...

piaa- Aunty us raat usne jo kuch bhi kahaa tha vo gusse me kahaa tha he didnt mean all this.. or fir apne bhi .. use kuch nhi kahaa...

hasinaa- Abhay was right pia.. i m selfish... i m... (she cried) isiliye mujhme itny himmat bhi nhi h ki me chand k pass jaa saku... because me uski bhi gunehgar hu...