13 | S K I N TO S K I N

Depuis le début

"We have an hour to get ready." I mumbled to myself and looked over the dresses, seeing a small black box next to the selection of shoes. I picked it up and opened it, and a diamond ring was in there. T'Challa was taking this to the extreme.

"What're you waiting for? Put it on, wifey." Erik smirked at me and put down his plate of fries. "It's a nice one." He took the box and looked the ring over before handing it back to me.  He went over to look back at his tux's, pulling out his usual choice of the all black one.

"Are you at least gonna take your caps out?" I looked to him and slid the ring on my finger. "You gotta look presentable."

"Do you know who I am?" He frowned. "I always look presentable. How dare you. But to answer your question, no. I'm not about to change my appearance for some damn colonizers. They're gonna respect my ass if I show up with or without my caps in. Plus, you  like them." He winked at me and grinned, showing them off.

"Get changed, N'Jadaka." I rolled my eyes at him. He chucked and pulled off his shirt before stepping out of the sweatpants he had on, leaving him in his briefs. He was doing this to me on purpose, wasn't he?

"I'm gonna need you to be on your best behavior tonight, by the way. Please don't do anything reckless. Remember I'm here to protect the border and you." I told him and turns back to the clothing rack, running my fingers over the dresses.

"Whatever you say. I'm just going to get a job done." He mumbled and put his plate down on the bed and walked towards the bathroom and closed the door.

I was torn between either the champagne silk dress, and a silk olive green one. I mean, both looked great, but if I didn't choose now, we'd be stuck here for hours because of me being indecisive. I bit my lip and sighed, looking at the bathroom door before turning back to my options.

'I should ask him which looks better.' I thought to myself. But if I do that, he's gonna make this a big deal about me wanting to impress him and—

"That one, the champagne colored one?" He leaned against the bathroom door before walking behind me and grabbing it off the rack. "This one looks better, to answer your question." He took it in his hands and handed it to me. I turned and looked at him, frowning.

"How—"

"I was right by the bathroom, you talk loud."

"I said that out loud?" I thought I didn't?

"I'm almost positive you did. So, I answered your question. Besides," he shrugged and grabbed my waist with his free hand, pressing himself against my butt. "You look more... edible in this one." He spoke against the shell of my ear.

"See? That's it." I pushed him away and shook my head.

"What?" He raised his eyebrow and bit at his plump bottom lip.

"You keep saying and doing things like that and I'm gonna go crazy, you know what you're doing!" I pointed at him and backed away from him every time he took a step forward.

"We both know there's a lot of sexual tension between us, I'm just tryna get you to release some of it. You will sooner or later." He chuckled and grabbed his pants, going to put them on.

"Pain in my ass." I mumbled and grabbed the dress he picked out and headed to the bathroom.

"That same smart ass mouth? Make sure it keeps that same energy for later!" He yelled and I slammed the door, finally getting dressed. The dress managed to hug ever curve from my chest, hips, and ass while I smoothed it down. As always I wore my straighten hair up in a bun and decided to do minimal makeup aside from my dark red lips.