New Life-Pentatonix (Book 2)

Summary: Scott and Kirstie get together.  Kirstie was kiddnapped 3 months into their relationship. They found her and the guy was sent to jail. Later, Kirstie and Scott find out Kirstie's pregant. They got married when she was 2 months. She was kiddnapped again at 3 months and went missing for three months. They had a boy named Austin Ryder Hoying. He is now 3 months old.

Scott's POV

He's crying, again.

"Scott, your turn." Kirstie mumbled.

"No. I'm sleeping." She pushed me off the bed.

"Who's sleeping now?" Ugh. She always wins. But, hey, I'd rather have a happy wife then an missed up marriage.

I walked into Austin's room. He looked at me with his blue eyes and just had, a moment.

"Hey Austin. Are you hungry?" I grabbed his bottle and stuck it in his mouth. He just spit it out.

"Okay... do you want your pacafier?" Spit out.

"Do you just wanna be held?" He giggled when I said that.

"Alright, whatever buddy." I was holding Austin in my hands and just taling to him. Something that Kirstie would do but I was doing. I was just talking when my phone rang. It was Kevin.

"Kevin, your really lucky I was already up with Austin. What's up?"

"I wanna marry Erica." He blurtted out. They meet when we were looking for Kirstie and they have been together since.

"Well,  go for it. You lover her with all her might and you would do anything for. Just do it." I said giving him the same advice Mitch gave me when I told him I wanted to marry Kirstie.

--------------------------------

"Mitch, I think I'm ready to ask Kirstie to marry me. But what if she says no."

"Scott, stop fallling back to when you first told Kirstie you liked her. You guys are already having a kid. Might as well do it. You would give the world for her just like you did when she got kiddnapped. Then, make that leap and marry her dammit!"

"Yes Sir"

---------------------------------

"Yeah, so you think I'm ready?" Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.

"Are you nervous?"

"Ofcorse I'm nervous Scott! That's why I called you at three in the morning in my car so Erica won't here me." That was extrem.

"That means your more then ready. Kevin, I peed on myself after she said yes ok." Gosh, that was ebressing.

"Alright Scott, Erica woke up. Better go tell her an awesome lie."

"Oh, just say you had something top sercert only pt uys can know about." I said that to Kirstie when I was planning things for her but she never noticed.

"Night Scott."

"Kight Kevin."

Kevin is going to be happier than a man can be.

Austin fell asleep in my hands so, I put him in his crib and went back to my room.

"What took you so long with Austin?" Typical Kirstie, always timing me.

"I was tlking to Kevin. He wents to marry Erica." I explained to Kirstie.

"That's so sweet. That reminds me of us." She said looking into my eyes.

"I know." She kissed me and I deepend it. It was going really well till Kirstie pooped on the party.

"If that's what you want, wait and 6 more months."

"What?! Why?!"

"Doctor's orders."

I'm mad. Mega mad.

_____________________________________________

THAT LAST PART WHEN SCOTT AND KIRSTIE TALK AND KISS AND WHATEVER I GOT IN A STORY. I DONT REMINBER THE TITLE BUT THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD SO I WAS LAUGHING AT THAT WHOLE ENDING PART. LOLXD BYE CHUBBY BUNNIES