Seaside

Things been hectic recently. Lots of promo, lots of touring, writing and working on his first solo album. Liam needed rest and his management authorized him to get some weeks off. He flew to Greek Islands to take time for himself and chill.

He rented some luxurious apartment in a quiet place, away from fans, just to make sure he won't be bothered and be out of stress. The flat had a wonderful view on the sea fulfilled by the calming blue waves. It was perfect for some surfing sessions especially since it's been a while since Liam didn't have time to do it.

He sat on the black thick leather couch and played with his phone. He had a message from his long-term boyfriend, Zayn.

Hey sweetie! Sorry, I had to work on some other tunes before finishing my second album. See you later babe! appeared on the phone screen.

I miss you babe, I want to hug you, kiss you, Liam texted back.

His thoughts ran all over his brain, his heart a little broken that since a couple of months, he hid his real love. He was missing all the cuddling and relaxing time he spent with his amazing man.
He threw his phone away and went outside to swim. The water will maybe help him to soothe the emotional pain away. He felt like such a feather, relaxed and lightweight. He absolutely fell in love with this quiet area. The rest was really worth it.

Zayn was working in the studio miles away in New York. His contract made him work to release some tracks and an album at the end of the year. He was feeling sad. He struggled with the fact he was away for too long. He had visits from his mum occasionally but he felt alone in his place. The view from the window was great, but he imagined himself, sitting on the beach, Liam's aside and enjoying the calming views instead of the frenzy city atmosphere.

After a few hours, Zayn was still stuck in the hot studio. He tried his best to sing but his voice cracked, he wasn't able to cope with all the stress and weather inside. He decided to go outside and walked away from the room.

- Where do you go, Zayn? asked his manager.

-I need some fresh air, is it okay? I just need to get some time for myself, he replied.

Zayn lit up a cigarette and let the smoke entering his lungs like a relief. He wanted to cry and to give up on everything, but he knows Liam will disagree even with the actual distance that separating them.

-Can we finished this soon? I mean, I just want to get some holidays, I'm hella tired of this, you make me work non stop when it's not for getting in these PR stunts. I'm in love with someone else and can't be free, Zayn let out.

-You have a job, you are lucky that I'm here for you or you'll be a flop. Finish your album, we'll see after, his manager ordered.

Zayn sighed and got back inside. He recorded a couple of songs then went back home, ordering some Chinese noodle, watching some drama on telly. He tried not to fall asleep. When is food was delivered, he picked up his phone and smiled when he saw that Liam sent him sweet messages. He texted him back, feeling a little bit bad that he couldn't cuddle him tonight. He even let out a glimpse of a tear, being quite sad.

-i'll come to see you soon sweetie, i miss you! Zayn texted

He dropped his phone on the living room glass table and undressed to go to the bathroom. Memories and thoughts flowed in his mind while he was showering. what if this ''separation'' will brought them apart? He tried not to think in a negative way. Zayn slipped out in some comfortable clothes and got to bed early. He'll announce to his manager that he'll leave for a while tomorrow morning. He needed to find back the sparkle he once had with Liam. They still loved each others but since they had their separate careers, it changed a little bit.