(Second Sequel) Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

Wilfred: "Regina..."

Regina: "Mm..."

The night drifted on slowly with sweet moans from our lips. We sank into the bed as savoring one another's wamth.

~Warning: SMUT (LEMON) IS COMING~

Our lips as kissed deeper when he took off our clothes to throw on the floor as he spread out of my legs with his hands. He thrust up into my core hard to making me moan and he groan. He started to move his hips deeper to thrusting my core from his deeper and rougher pace as I breathing heavily and he grunt and moan softly. His skin smacking my clit harder filled in echo sound.

Regina: "W-Wilfred- ahh... mmm... ahhh... ngh... haaa..."

He smiled because he heard me as moan when he kisses me as breathing and he groans. He slammed in my womb as his shaft shoot his cum filled in my womb as I cried out of pleasure softly. He pulled his shaft out of my core as he laid down on my bed next to me. We fall asleep.

~End of Smut (Lemon)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...The day of the ceremony. The wedding venue was Castle Nobel Michel. Pipe organ music rang through the halls. I tensed as I heard it. I walked down the aisle with my father. I was clad in the dress that had been prepared for me. My head was adorned with the hereditary tiara of the royal family. I felt the weight of it keenly as I slowly advanced forward and step by cautious step. At the end of my line of sight stood Prince Wilfred who ready to trade places with my father an route. The closer as I came to him and the faster from my heart beat. And when I approached Prince Wilfred as he waited... but my legs are wobbled and I started to topple...

(Ah! Oh no, I'm done for...)

Just as I resigned myself to fate and Prince Wilfred caught me in his arms.

Wilfred: "Are you alright?"

I composed myself and I smiled back to him in relief.

Regina: "Why... yes, sorry."

Wilfred: "It's fine... it's almost appropriate, for you."

He chuckled lightly at me and my cheeks grew all red.

(Hey... what does he mean by that!?)

I put my feelings aside when he urged us forward down the aisle.

(W-Wait...)

I hastily moved to keep up with him. It calmed me down a little bit inside. Then Prince Wilfred whispered softly into my ear.

Wilfred: "...Better?"

Regina: "Hm...?"

Wilfred: "Don't worry... I'm with you."

(Ah...)

I could feel myself melting from the warmth of his smile.

Regina: "R-Right..."

As I replied to him... I caught sight of all the people whom I hadn't seen in my field of vision prior. There were people around us on practically all sides to offer their blessings. The King and Queen, my own family and relatives... the Princes of every kingdom and many other celebrities. Their warm looks gave rise to warm sentiments within me. Something brimmed at the corners of my eyes. The moment as I tried to blink them back, I spotted Claude who standing at a distance.

(Ah...)

He was drawing back in an effort to control his own tears as he was so moved.

(Oh, Claude...)