(Second Sequel) Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Regina: "What...?"

I gave a soft gasp when I looked up at Prince Wilfred's face.

(Oh, Wilfred...)

He looked like a little boy ready to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regina: "Wilfred... are you okay...?"

We had returned to Philip Castle. I followed Prince Wilfred to his room out of concern for him. He hadn't spoken a word since the hospital.

Wilfred: "Yeah..."

He said and he looking at me for several moments. Then he embraced me tightly.

(Wilfred...)

Wilfred: "Ever since we met, Regina..."

Wilfred: "I've wanted to be stronger than before, but yet... in her I'm still so weak."

Regina: "Huh..."

I replied in confusion and he relaxed his arms from their embrace as looking startled.

Wilfred: "Er... never mind... sorry. What am I even saying...?"

He turned away as he seeming to shrink in place. But I patted his back lightly.

Regina: "...You're right. But it's not like you at all!"

He remained silent.

(...Whoopsie... but maybe I should have said it more gently...)

But when he turned around and he had his usual smile back in place.

Wilfred: "Yes... you're right. Sorry."

May this free him from the anguish he's borne... I wished inwardly while accepting all of his warmth.

Wilfred: "Its because I have you like that I can be myself..."

He murmured as his lips ran down my neck to my chest. Flesh met flesh, our breaths grew mingled... and I let our hearts become one. Together, we could overcome things of that could never be endured alone. We shared that sentiment strongly with each other. ...Through the heat of our bodies, so hot it burned.

~Warning: Smut (Lemon) is coming~

Prince Wilfred took off our clothes when he lick my neck with his tongue to making me gasp and moans softly. He moved down as he kisses my left thigh and he lick my core softly with his tongue as I cried out because he lick my core deeper but he thrust his tongue inside my core to deeper when I hold his head with my hands as I cried.

Regina: "Ah... mmm... mmmha.... haaa... ahhh... Wilfred..."

He heard me as moans when he pull his tongue away from my core as he position himself to push his shaft in my core harder as I gasp. He started to move his hips when I wrapped my legs around his waist to his thrusted into me deeper as rhythm slapped our skins deeper and deepest filled in the bedroom as our moans, I cried and moan softly, he grunt and groan softly.

Regina: "W-Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "Regina..."

Our lips are kissed when his skin slapped against my skin deeper as inhuman speed-up and I moans into his kisses, but I felt his shaft are throbbing because he's gonna cum. He hold my waist with his hands to thrusted in me deepest then inhuman speed-up pace as we moans softly filled in the room.

Regina: "I-I... I'm gonna cum."

Wilfred: "Regina!"

He moans my name as soft-loud and he groan then he thrusted in me deepest and deepest pace, I cried out when he rammed in my womb to shooting his cum in my womb as our body are shaking and he groans softly. He pulled his shaft out of my core as he laid down next to me on the bed when I turned around to face him and our lips as kissed. Then we fall asleep.