2. Knaughty Knees (Smut)

You were in the mood for some good ol' sex tonight. 

In fact, if there wasn't a big fat weiner inside of you by midnight, you were going to do something terrible. You weren't sure what, but you knew for sure it would be terrible.

Alone in your apartment, you scrolled through your Instagram feed and shoveled snacks into your bottomless stomach. You were sure it was going to be another boring and lonely night, so you turned on Netflix and searched for a movie that always cheered you up: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.

Just as you started getting into it, you heard a knock at your door.

You rarely had visitors so you ran to your kitchen drawer, armed yourself with a steak knife and cautiously made your way to the door. Looking through the peep hole, you saw a young man waiting, holding a plate of cookies. You opened the door, steak knife in a ready position in case of attack.

"Hi! I'm Eddy. I just moved in next door and thought I'd say hello."

"Oh... Hi. Nice to meet you. You didn't have to bring me cookies," you said as you scratched your temple.

"I didn't!" He replied, pushing you aside and barging straight into your apartment. He took a seat on the couch, put his feet up, and began eating cookies.

"Oh! The Boy in the Striped Pajamas! I love this movie."

Your brow furrowed in confusion. You were in awe of his strange manner. However, his love for your favorite movie, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, really turned you on.

"Me too," you said slowly, realizing, then, that he must have been sent from heaven to have sex with you that night. He was like your guardian angel, but for you to have sex with.

You walked over to him and sat down beside him. You grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"Are you going to have sex with me?"

His eyes went wide and he spit out his cookie. "WHAT?"

"You're going to have sex with me, aren't you?"

He stuttered. "I-Um... Well, I-... I mean, I can. I'm physically capable of doing that, I think. Is that what you want?"

"Yes. Let's have sex now."

"Yes. Let's." You took his wrist and led him wordlessly to your bedroom. 

"This is where we are going to have sex," you informed him.

"Okay, sweet." He grabbed your left tit and squeezed it once.

"That's pretty cool," you replied, ripping his shirt in half and throwing it on the floor.

"Oh. I just bought that actually..."

"Oh, okay. Sorry," you replied, quickly turning on your sewing machine and stitching it back together. When you were done, you handed it back to him and resumed having sex.

Suddenly, you were both naked and did not have ANY clothes on. Your eyes moved down to his penis and saw that it was fully erect. The room filled with your laughter as you took in it's size.

"Why are you laughing?" Eddy asked.

"I'm not," you replied, whilst still laughing.

"Are you laughing at my penis?"

"Yes. It brings me great joy to laugh at your penis."

After a few seconds, he nodded. "Okay, I guess."

You took his weenie in your mouth, threw up just a little, and swallowed it back down like a real champ. You sucked on it a bit as he moaned with pleasure.

"I love drinking your pre-cum," you whispered seductively as he pulled you up off of your knees and onto your bed.

Positioning himself above your hot pocket, he plunged into you, causing you to cry out.

"We're having sex!" He exclaimed, clearly overjoyed at the thought.

"We are and it's good!" You replied, having the time of your life.

In 15 seconds, he busts his load inside of you.

"I'm pregnant!" You cheer as you go into labor.

Eddy delivers the baby for you on your bed. "It's a boy!" 

You hold your baby close to your chest and Eddy cuddles in next to you. 

"I'm so glad we had sex," Eddy says with a smile.

"Me too," you agree, turning on your favorite movie: The Boy In the Striped Pajamas.