t h i r t y e i g h t » l e b e n s k ü s t l e r

Start from the beginning

"Matcha Lemonade coming right up for you, darling," he smiled warmly before leaving our table. He only walked about five feet away before turning around and coming back to us.

"I am so sorry, I forgot a bloody customer it seems.

"What the hell can I get for you, Worthington," he glared at the ill-starred bloke sitting across from me. Phoenix's jaw dropped as he stared at our lovely waiter in disbelief and asked incredulously, "Who hurt you?"

"Sir, if you haven't made up your mind yet, I'll come back," Alec continued pointedly.

"Alec, wha-"

"Excuse me, this is Artisan Brewery, located on South Beach and I'm a fellow waiter. It's Alexander to you," Alec said blankly Phoenix's eyes widened.

"Wha-"

"Sir, are you not ready to order?"

"I'll have a Crème Brûlée coffee," he muttered in a much defeated tone.

"Was that so damned hard," Alec muttered as he walked away. And at that, I let out a hearty laugh, "What in hell did you do to him?"

"Absolutely nothing," Phoenix huffed and a pout was then etched on his beautiful face.

"He'll come running back into you're arms soon enough, don't frown," I snickered while he rolled his eyes.

The said boy returned ten minutes later, setting our drinks on the table and walking away without so much of a word uttered to Phoenix. I sat back in my booth seat, watching bemusedly at the two. Phoenix's eyes followed Alec around the shoppe and every time their eyes met, Alec would glare before quickly looking elsewhere.

After god knows how long as trying to get Alec to come and talk, Phoenix gave up, huffing and sitting back against the booth. His eyes met mine and whatever sadness was written on his face had melted away and a smile small took place.

"Adrianna?"

"Phoenix?"

"Have you ever drank coffee?" My eyes flickered to his untouched coffee on the table and shook my head, "I never liked it, I'm more than sure it's as bitter as it's scent."

"It's not that bad," a deep laughed came from his throat, "Especially flavoured ones.

"Taste mine," he smiled, pushing his tall glass over to me.

"It's okay," I felt bad drinking from his glass.

"Adrianna..." he trailed, his eyes glistening.

"You can't possibly not like crème brûlée," he drawled.

"I do," I murmured quietly, refusing to meet his eyes as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Have a small taste, étoile, I promise it won't kill you," a small chuckle escaped his lips. And so I did, I raised the glass to my lips and drank some. Immediately I set the glass back on the table and scrunched my face up. If it wasn't for the unbelievably bitter taste of the coffee beans, I would've drank it in greedily.

"Never again," I coughed and downed half of my glass of lemonade.

"Really?"

"It's strong," I whined as he raised the glass to his mouth, his lips right where mine was just seconds ago, drinking the coffee avariciously.

"Y-you drank from the same-"

"I know," he grinned devilishly.

§

Phoenix and I had returned home about half an hour ago to find everyone lazing around the living room. Somehow, we found ourselves part of it and now here we were, sitting in the living, doing absolutely nothing. Everyone was on their phones and the mansion was irritatingly silent. Whilst Talon and Pyper were sitting together, Blake and Marlowe had occupied their own places on the floor and Judah was on the loveseat. Phoenix and I sat on the couch opposing his sister and her boyfriend, which I'm sure he was still clueless about, with my head in his lap while he played with my hair. I was going through my camera roll to find a theme to start on Tumblr when he murmured, "You have so many damn pictures," and a quiet chuckle was elicited from me.

"Alright, that's it!" Phoenix yelled, making everyone shriek including myself. I sat up and stared at him confused. He got up and walked into the kitchen, returning seconds later with a bottle of tequila, "We're playing spin the bottle," he smirked, a devilish glint in his eyes.

Sitting in between Phoenix and Blake on the floor, Judah took his seat next to Phoenix, Marlowe taking his next to Blake and Pyper and Talon across from Phoenix and I, "Let's get started, shall we?" He grinned mischievously.

He spun it and it landed on Blake. They shared a moment before Phoenix laughed and said, "Check your phone." Phoenix pulled out his as did Blake and Phoenix texted something. And sitting in between them, you'd think I'd be able to see, but hell no, they were more secretive than middle school girls about their crushes.

"Anyone?" Blake smirked.

"Anyone," Phoenix nodded. Blake leaned over to me, whispering, well moaning in my ear, "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," and then, "I just came." I found the situation to be overly hilarious as I turned to face him and wrapped on hand around the back of his neck, "I hope it was because of me," I whispered, winking before pulling away. He laughed wholeheartedly and I couldn't help but join him while Phoenix shot bloody daggers at his brother.

Few rounds later, it was Talon's turn to spin and it landed on me. Damnit.

He smirked, "Seduce Phoenix," he stated in nonchalance. My eyes widened for half a second, but then an idea hit me. I smirked back at Talon before looking at Phoenix, setting all my attention on him.

He smirked too, "It's not going to work Adrianna." I didn't reply and instead, I crawled on top his lap so we were face to face, close in proximity.

"Hi," I whispered while he raised an eyebrow, challenging me. Being dressed in just a bralette and a lightweight sweatshirt was going work well in my favour. I took his hand in mine and put it to the zipper of my sweatshirt, leaning in close to him. And slowly, I led his hand in unzipping the sweater. His eyes turned dark and were focused on my bralette covered mounds when I pulled back slightly to gauge his reaction.

"Eyes up here, Worthington," I whisper seductively. His eyes met mine and he visibly gulped, his lips only slightly parted. My zipper was all the way down and I pushed the sweater completely off my shoulders, leaving me in only my magenta coloured bralette. I leaned in again, trailed soft kisses up the column of his neck and jawline until our lips met. I kissed him roughly, biting his lip only softly and he ran his tongue along the seam of my lips, but I pulled away all too quick, smirking. His hands rested low on my hips, near my arse, igniting a fire within me. But, I was feeling way too smug pulling away from him all together, sitting back in my regular spot.

Everyone's eyes were on me, Talon had the grandest smirk on his face, Pyper looked horrified, but the smugness was written on her face. Marlowe and Judah were stifling their laughs and Blake had his head thrown back with a full blown laughter.

I looked over at Phoenix to see his eyes filled with lust as he glared at me.

"Yes?" I ask innocently

"You are a. Fucking. Tease!" He growled out and we all burst out laughing at him.

———

adrianna the striptease?