Preface

It has been a few months since the terrorist attacks that struck Toronto's downtown core, bombs that went off in several major buildings. The city has mostly been rebuilt.

The Team One is back to normal, Sergeant Greg Parker, Team Leader Ed Lane, Julianna Callaghan, Spike Scarlatti, Kevin Wordsworth and Sam Braddock are back at work, with Winnie Camden watching everyone's backs.

Dean Parker and Clark Lane have both finished college and are currently living together. Dean is a officer with the Toronto police department and Clark is a new recruit at the Toronto Fire department.

Ed and Sophie are busy with their  daughter Isabel. Jules and Sam are expecting their first child in the coming weeks. Greg and Marina have just gotten married and are very happy together. Wordy and his family are doing well, his girls are growing up fast. Finally, Spike and Winnie are officially dating.

I'm sorry if some of the logic doesn't exactly make sense, I just rolled with ideas whenever they came to me.

I'm also sorry if some of you lovely flashpoint fans don't get all of the firefighting references, hopefully it all turns out well enough.

Took some ideas straight from the flashpoint series, tried to throw a creative spin on it. Please let me know what you guys think of the story!
I hope you enjoy :)