Chapter 27 fight

Your POV
   I get in my outfit and hack into Friday's system." Friday get me a jet". I tell her." Yes Ms.Stark"." Your jet is out in the terrace"." Thanks". All my things are in set and I jump on the jet. The lift closes and I head over to the pilot area. I set down my bows and my arrows and sit." Georgia what's the last location on the last jet. Whatever it is just take me there". I tell her." Yes Ms.Stark". The jet flys it's self to the location.
    I stretch out and get ready." Your destination is here there is no where to land"." Thanks Georgia return home". The lift opens and I jump out landing in a baller stance. I see My dad and Peter." You guys are in big trouble". I yell as I walk up to them. My dad looks at me and his mask disappears." No y/n you get home it's not safe go". He tells me." I'm as strong as any of you stronger possibly". I tell him then I see Peter." And you. You freaken webbed me". I tell Peter walking up to him." Please honey it's not safe here". My dad tells me." Why".
     Just then I hear something." Y/n Stark". I turn around." Haha you look like your mother". The voice of a man says." Dad how does he know me". I ask grabbing him." Y/n get home now". My dad tells me." Oh come here y/n let me get a better look". Just then I'm teleported to in front of the guy. I can't move." Don't hurt my daughter". My dad says." Oh hurt her no no no there's something much worse". He says.
     I close my eyes.' Please help me please help me'. Just then I can move I electrocute him and run. But as I run I can feel pain. I can't describe the pain it just hurts." Ah dad please help me. Dad. Ahhhh"! I scream out on the floor. My dad comes charging in but the man woshes him away. Peter distracts the man. I'm still feeling the pain but I can still see what's going on.
     My dad picks me up I'm still stressing in pain. The pain stops and I see my mom. She's protecting me." Dad do you see that". I ask him." See what honey"." Nothing I'm okay". He sets me down and I see my mom blocking the pain." Dad take him out on his left side. Hawkeye shot an arrow in his right eye. Natasha finish him with a kick". I tell them. For some reason they listen. They do as I say and I electrocute him." Spiderman web him up".
      I tell him he does it. The guy falls to the floor. We are about to leave for the Stark machines to clean up then I hear him." You won't be protected forever. You will always try to be saved but they will always fail". I roll my eyes and go back to him and punch him knocking him out." Let's go". I tell my dad. My dad looks at me but I keep walking. We get on the ship. As the latch closes I see my mom disappear.
   Once we return home I have a stern talk with my dad and Peter." Dad how does he know me and mom". I ask him." Well when me and your mom first met that was basically her brother like but he's turn evil over the years". He tells me." Wait so he's basically my uncle. No". I say. I turn to Peter." You your in bigger trouble both of you. You guys could have just told me. And if I didn't go you guys would have still been fighting that thing". I tell them both." We're sorry". Both of them say." Your lucky you two are my favourite guys". I tell them they both get up and I wrap my arm around them going to the living room.
Me and Peter hang out in the living room for awhile until it's time for him to go home. I walk him down to the level floor. As he drives off I wave bye to him. Once the car is out of distance I head back upstairs. I go to my dads calendar and I see my birthday marked." D-dad why is my birthday marked". I ask him as he pasts by." Well honey I think it's about time to start celebrating again your almost 16". He says hugging me behind." December 25th it's just a date and when.....". I bow my head." Honey I know but it's not your fault". I lift my head and turn around to face my dad." Fine I'll celebrate". I tell him. A smile grows and he kisses my fore head." It's only November 26th you still have time". He tells me. He walks away then I walk to my room. I rub my eyes and when I do I can see a vision or the past or something. I open my eyes frightened. I question. I lay down and close my eyes.