I gasped at my reflection

I gasped at my reflection. I almost cried. I haven't felt this beautiful since prom and it all was because of Ethan. The man that I once loved, then hated, then didn't think about, and then fell back in love with. I smiled as Jordan fixed a couple of things and handed me my clutch. I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it to see that Ethan texted me.

Ethan😁: Downstairs

"He's downstairs." I smiled and looked at Jordan.

"What are you waiting for? Go get your man." Jordan said pushing me out of my room.

I thanked the makeup and hair girls one more time before telling Jordan bye. I smoothed out the dress while I took the elevator down to the ground floor. When the elevator doors opened I could see this standing at the door leaning on a limo.

The moment his eyes landed on me he stood up and fixed his jacket

The moment his eyes landed on me he stood up and fixed his jacket. He smiled as I walked closer to him.

"I have pretty good taste huh." He smirked as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yes. Thank you for everything." I smiled as we pulled away.

"On a serious note, you look absolutely stunning." Ethan smiled admiring me.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I giggled straightening his tie.

"Let's get going." He said opening the door to the limo.

I smiled as we stepped in Grayson was sitting on one couch with a beautiful girl in a red dress beside him.

"Hey, Gray." I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey, this is my beautiful wife Melody. Mel this is one of my best friends from when I was 18 Grace Foster." He introduced me to the beautiful woman with brown curly hair and bright green eyes.

"Hey." I smiled shaking her hand as Ethan sat down beside me.

"Hey, you're absolutely beautiful." She told me smiling.

"Thank you. You are too." I smiled and leaned back onto Ethan's chest.

The four of us talked and drank a glass of champagne while we drove to the ball. Soon we pulled up to this vast building with people outside of it. I noticed the flashes of paparazzi when we pulled.

"No matter what they say, don't pay the press any attention. They were quite shocked that I brought a date tonight." Ethan whispered in my ear as the car came to a complete stop.

I nodded as Ethan opened the door of the limo. He opened the door and held his hand out for me to take. I got out and linked arms with Ethan while Meldody and Gray got out. As soon as I touched Ethan the paparazzi bombarded us with questions. We walked into the ball ignoring all questions thrown at us. The ballroom was absolutely beautiful. Multiple chandeliers hung from the ceiling, large tables with white tablecloths were scattered around the room, and many people walked the floor. The moment we walked through the doors peoples' eyes were glued on us.

"Ethan everyone is looking at us." I spoke as we walked in.

"Not us darling. You." He spoke making me blush.

Ethan said hello to a bunch of couples and introduced me. Some of them were from the US and some of them were foreign. Ethan and I got a glass of wine and talked to a few more couples. Ethan socialized and talked with me by his side throughout the party. It was nice seeing Ethan being the businessman that he is, but I love it when Ethan acts like the fun loving 23-year old that he buried deep down. Close to the end of the ball Ethan leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Let's get out of here. There is somewhere I want to show you." He whispered sending shivers down my spine.

A/N
In case you wanted to know this what Melody looks like⬇️.

A/NIn case you wanted to know this what Melody looks like⬇️