"Thomas?" The Brit looked up to meet with a younger boy. "Man it has been years."

The boy sat down next to Dylan, smiling at the blonde widely. His eyes went big, looking like a happy puppy that had finally got the long wished snack. Thomas looked at the brunette boy next to his friend closer.

"Tom?" he then spoke.

"Yes man. It has been years it's so good to see you here wow." Tom smiled widely at his friend, bouncing on his seat lightly.

"How have you been man it's so long I've seen you. You look like doing hella fine." Thomas said, opening his mouth in a smile for his long lost friend.

"I'm actually been doing amazing. I've grown up, new projects and new things you know. I'm really good. And I know you're too! I've watched the latest movie, that was bloody amazing." Tom said with a large smile, still bouncing around in excitement in his seat.

Dylan looked at both of them, not sure about what was just going on or who that kid was. His eyebrow lifted itself, wanting to examination the short guy on his right closer. He had brown hair with eyes of the same colour. His body shape and size told Dylan that he was still quite young and maybe a teen or a fresh "adult". The boys smile was genuine meanwhile, he could never pretend all this happiness and excitement. It was clear that the other Brit was really happy to see his old friend again.

"Dylan! This is Thomas but call him Tom." Thomas spoke, taking Dylan back to reality.

The younger boy was reaching his hand out for the American, smiling brightly and looking at the brunette with the shiniest eyes Dylan had ever seen.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Tom. Tom Holland." Dylan took the boy's hand in his, shaking it.

"Holland?" Dylan whispered, being sure that he had already heard that name somewhere.

"Yeah. I'm... I'm an actor. I play Peter Parker for marvel." Tom said, unsure if what he just told the American was really necessary.

"Oh. So you are the one I lost my role to?" Dylan asked, taking his hand back.

Tom knew that O'Brien had several auditions for Spider-Man aswell. And he knew that the American was the probably his biggest opponent during all the process of becoming Peter. The younger boy regretted saying it to the older one the moment he let it out. He really liked Dylan and his work and until today he didn't quite understand how they took him over the Teen Wolf Star. The last thing Holland wanted was to be hated by one of the best actors he knew. He always admired Dylan and his work. He knew about him, about Teen wolf, Maze Runner, the internship, First time... Tom was basically a movie freak yet, he'd notice immediately if Dylan was the star of the movie/show.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you or anything alike I just-" - "Relax kid. You did better than I ever could."

Dylan smiled down at the boy, who smiled in happiness again. Tom looked at Thomas again after a while, still smiling trough his words.

"So you two are friends?" Dylan asked.

"Well yeah. We haven't talked much in the past years but we used to work together so..." Thomas said, swallowing another gulp of his cup.

"So.... you were friends with Spider-Man this whole time and you never told me!?!?" Dylan asked in shook.

"And you were gonna die in the death cure and you didn't tell me!?!?" Tom played along, looking at Thomas with a hurt face.

"Oh come on children, you can do better than this." Thomas said, smiling at both of the brunettes.

"I can spoil Infinity war for you shall I?" Tom asked after thinking a bit.

Dylan jumped up, clapping on the table while taking a gulp of his coffee. He started bouncing on his seat aswell, putting the cup down after a while and looking at tom with the biggest smile on earth, "Who dies? Tell me everything."

"Well basically-"

"Tom!" Thomas interrupted the younger actor.

The brunette shut down, closed his mouth and looked at Thomas afterwards, expecting something that would explain why Thomas just interrupted him.

"You don't ruin a movie just like that." Thomas said.

"Well, it's either shut down or impress Dylan O'Brien and maybe even becoming friends with him." Tom said, making Dylan next to him chuckle lightly.

"I like this kid why did you never tell me you were friends with him?" Dylan said, smiling at Thomas.

Tom grinned brightly at Dylan's words, felling his chest explode out of happiness. The one and only Dylan O'Brien was telling his friend that he enjoyed Tom's presence. Nothing could make Tom happier in that precise moment.

"Well, I guess I was too busy listening to your incredible mess." Thomas told Dylan before standing up with his empty cup of coffee.

"Where are you going?" Dylan asked, looking up at his friend with a lightly sad face.

"Get some more coffee."

"I'll come with you. I still haven't gotten anything for me yet." Tom said, standing up and following Thomas to the bar.

"Another one please. But put less inside the cup I won't be able to drink all of it if you fill it up." Thomas said before taking out his money.

"Yeah I'd like a vanilla bean Frappuccino with caramel drizzle please." Tom said before giving the waiter his name and paying for his drink.

He stood back to Thomas and waited next to him for his drink. The older Brit looked back at his closer friend who was still sitting on the table both of them left him, scrolling trough his phone. Thomas didn't like the fact that they left Dylan alone, it looked kind of disrespectful. His friend was alone now because he couldn't bare waiting some more minute until he could get another coffee with Dylan. The fact that Dylan was now alone and probably seeing stupid stuff on his phone about the stupid world of nowadays made Thomas feel uncomfortable. He was supposed to make his friend happy today. He started rubbing over his arms, chewing the inside of his cheek.

"When will you tell him?" Tom asked, looking at the older actor with his big puppy eyes.

"What?" The blonde asked, letting go of his arm but still chewing his cheek. He turned around slightly, checking on Dylan again.

Tom laughed, shaking his head with a smile at the blonde. He took a step forward, grabbing Thomas cup again handing it to him since the older one didn't even realise that his drink was waiting for him to pick it up for a whole minute now. Thomas took the drink, ashamed of the fact that he missed his call because he was checking on Dylan and overthinking about such a simple situation.

"Tom." The bar tender said before putting a straw next to the white with caramel overflowed drink.

Tom took his own drink, turning to Thomas again and putting his straw inside of the transparent Starbucks cup. He took a sip of his Frappuccino and looked at the blonde.

"When will you tell him that you like him?"