Ruff Day

Bakugou stormed into his house from a long day of work with his messed up hair, loosened tie, slouched back, bags under his eyes, kicked his shoes off and dropped his suitcase. He sighed as he walked into the kitchen to see a meal all cooked out for him. He ignored it, a meal was the last thing he wanted right now.

His day was horrible, he pulled a all nighter trying to finish some reports that were due the very next day then accidentally passed out due to tiredness since is was the 3rd all nighter this week, which made him run late, then spilled burning hot coffee on his shirt trying not to fucking scream since precious Kirishima was still sleeping after staying up until 6 am watching Keeping up with the Kardashian's and Real Housewifes and he had to go change which took 5 minutes rummaging through the laundry since Kirishima hadn't did the done it yet, and his car ran out of gas so he had to full up which took 20 minutes, at this point he remembered he forget his lunch that was on the counter. He slammed his head on the car horn for a minute. He was basically going to starve for the whole entire day and was going to be tired as fuck in such a rush he forgot to make another cup of coffee and had to pay 10 bucks for the over priced coffee at work.

He walked into his bedroom, and the lights and water in the bathroom were on. He must be taking a shower. Bakugou changed into a black tank top and some sport shorts throwing his dirty clothes on the ground. He opened the bathroom door which made Kirishima jump, "Katsuki you need to stop doing that or at least knock." Kirishima scolded Bakugou and put some shampoo on his head. Bakugou just grunted in response as he went to brushed his teeth. "How was your day?" Kirishima asked, "It was terrific!" Bakugou replied in a sarcastic tone and spat out some toothpaste. "What happened now?" Kirishima got out the shower and dried himself. "Bullshit! that's what happened." He washed his face as Kirishima put on his boxers and a hoodie walking towards Bakugou giving him a big bear hug, "There there." He patted Bakugou on the head. "The fuck are you doing?" He tried to get out but it was no use. Kirishima gently kissed Bakugou on his forehead. "Shhhhhhhh........ I need to squeeze all the horribleness day out of you." Kirishima's hug became tighter and tighter. Bakugou cracked a small smile which is rare and closed his eyes hiding his face in the crook of Kirishima's neck, Kirishima's hugs always calmed him down, they turn Bakugou from a vicious demon to a fluffy bunny. Bakugou wrapper his arms around Kirishima, "Eijiro........ I-l...." Bakugou became quiet slightly turning pink, "............I c-can't breeeathe......" Bakugou exhaled his 'last' breath. Kirishima hurried and let go of Bakugou watching him catch his breath and laughed about it. Kirishima hugged him again wrapping his arms around Bakugou's waist which made Bakugou wrapped his arms on the back of Kirishima's neck. "I love you...." Bakugou mumbled. Kirishima blushed, "Awwwww little Katsuki still shy about saying I love you." Kirishima playfully teased. Bakugou growled a little and gave Kirishima a stare which just caused Kirishima to laughed, "Haha sorry I was just joking I love you too." He kisses him on the lips turning Bakugou red.