Keisha snorted. "Trust me, it's impossible to forget you're human. You reek of it unfortunately. And," Keisha said, stopping for emphasis, "just so we're clear, my apology does not mean I like you."

Massie gasped in fake shock. "Really? And I here I thought we were gonna be besties and sing kumbaya together." She pouted in mock disappointment.

The she-wolf regarded her with puzzlement. "Kumbaya?" She repeated, evidently unaware of its reference. Then, as though remembering who Massie was, her face hardened. "Anyway, just because I can't hurt you physically doesn't mean I won't try my hardest to convince Sebastian to drop you. I don't want you here."

The purple-eyed beauty decided to ignore her blurb and instead opted to lift her hand towards Keisha. If the she-wolf wanted war, it would be one-sided on her part. Massie loved the Cult and enjoyed being near Sebastian. She hoped that eventually Keisha would grow tired of her catty antics and let it go.

Taking note of her action, Keisha followed through and joined her hand with hers. When they touched, Massie felt the roughness of Keisha's skin. It tough and calloused. The hands of a warrior. When they separated, Keisha seemed to lose some of her previous fume, and merely walked out of the living without as much as a glance at Massie.

Massie grabbed a hold of the laptop and got right back to work. For the next hour, she remained steadfast on her assignment, and even managed to get halfway done before she started feeling antsy. She mentally yelled at her professor for daring to give such a long assignment. Eight pages, and he wasn't even kind enough to make it double spaced. Sighing, Massie walked around in attempt to get rid of her restlessness. She neared the backyard, but stayed inside, resigning herself to only watching what. Sebastian didn't like it when she stepped outdoors, stating she was a "distraction" to the men and he needed them to focus on their training. But judging by what she saw outside, they were no longer fighting. As a matter of fact, most of them were not in human form anymore.

Wolves were lined up before huge hoses that doused them in water coming out at quick speeds. The water would come out clear, and fall from them in muddied colors.

Were they...bathing?

Many hoses spilled out water, but one of them in particular splash a soapy liquid once the weight of one of them stepped on a template. Sebastian was one of the few who was still in human form. He had a brush in his hand and would brush the fur of wolves who were so muddied that even the high pressured water would not get rid of the dirt. The sinews of his bare shoulders and large biceps flexed as he went down the line from wolf to wolf, making sure his comrades were clean. Her eyes fell more than once onto his bare chest and abdomen, admiring the rippling muscles he exposed. Once he was done with them, they would go under the water again before turning into their human form and entering through a door she'd never seen before.

The number of wolves gradually decreased until only familiar faces were left. The twins, Noah, James, and of course Sebastian. Sensing it was safe to venture outside, Massie left the confines of the indoors in time to watch them shift into wolves. Everyone except Sebastian.

"So you guys do give your wolves a shower!" Massie blurted, approaching them.

Sebastian gave her a look. "I thought I told you to not come outside." He began brushing James while Jayden stood under the soapy water.

"But trainings over," she protested, gesturing to the now desolate grounds. Sebastian gave her an I'll-deal-with-you-later look before returning his attention on James.

Noah and Jordan's wolves circled her. Jordan pretended to jump on her and bared his scary teeth. Massie screamed and jumped back, only to see him hackle in laughter. "Hey! That's not funny!"