19. R E A L L I F E

✾  

  ✾  

"Home sweet home!"

The second Harrison, Tom, and Alexandra walked into their small condo, Harrison dropped Alexandra's backpack onto the kitchen counter and ran straight towards the couch, throwing himself a few feet before landing on a pile of pillows and blankets. In the doorway stood Tom and Alexandra, who each had one of Alexandra's suitcases behind them.

"So," Tom laughed out awkwardly before turning to the ginger girl. "Your room is through that door on the left and Harrison and I's room is to the right. You have your own bathroom connected to the bedroom and Harrison and I are sharing the bathroom over there."

Alexandra looked over to see a bathroom across the hall from an obviously used bedroom. Through the door, she saw that the beds weren't made and there were two opened suitcases on the floor with some clothes scattered around them.

Tom and Alexandra walked over to her bedroom with her suitcases, Tom taking her backpack off the counter and following the tired redhead girl. Alexandra wore a pair of black leggings and a cropped light purple sweatshirt. Her hair was pulled back into a tight top knot and a pair of black sunglasses sat on her forehead. She wore no makeup and Tom could see that she had dark circles under her eyes

"Oh wow," Alexandra awed as they walked into the bedroom.

It was slightly bigger than she thought. The bed was a queen instead of a full and there were two dressers along with a closet. There was a television across from the bed and there was a fuzzy, circular rug on the hardwood floor. Alexandra let go of her suitcase and ran straight for the perfectly made bed, flinging her body onto it and instantly cuddling into the pillows.

"Having fun, Love?" Tom asked, leaving her suitcase and backpack he was holding with her other suitcase before walking over to the bed and laying down across it so he was facing her.

"Mhm," Alexandra hummed, closing her eyes and cuddling more into the pillows. "I think I'm going to get used to living here."

The two sat in silence for a while, Tom laying on his back and looking up at the ceiling while Alexandra cuddled more into the pillows. After a few minutes, Tom turned to Alexandra to say something to her, but he stopped himself when he saw that she was fast asleep. He smiled to himself before reaching forwards and taking the sunglasses off her forehead and placing them on the nightstand as he stood up. He also took off her sneakers and placed a fuzzy blanket over her curled up body before leaving the room and carefully closing the door behind him. He turned around to see Harrison sitting up on the couch looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Not a word," Tom warned Harrison, who cheekily smiled before shrugging his shoulders, acting as if he didn't see anything. Tom joined Harrison on the couch and the two began watching a movie while Alexandra slept peacefully in the room over.