" Mkay. Ill just keep trying. " He shrugged and left the picture. I huffed.

"You okay Bella?" I nodded. " Mhm. He's just getting on my nerves is all.. " I mumbled, then gave a smile. "Never mind. Im sure im overreacting a bit."

He chuckled. "What is it?" I tilted my head, and Daisy jumped on Yui's lap.

"Nothing. Just when we were stuck in here originally, your mother quotes.." Mom came in and said, " The guild is getting on my nerves is all. Oh well, im sure im overreacting a bit. "

She yawned. I moved over and she sat by me. "Hey Mom. Hello... Andrew!" She smiled and he smiled back. " Yup! "

"Bella, Andrew. The three kids on the screen are your siblings. The girl is Yui, the one with blonde hair is Lukas, and the boy with black hair is Aiden... Speaking of... Where is he?" Mom looked at grandma. She looked down.

"Asuna... I put them down for a nap and when I returned..." She looked up as Asuna cut her off. "Hes gone. Just like Akimi. He's gone." She stood, and I got up and followed her to the room.

She sat on the bed and sobbed into her hands constantly. I wrapped an arm around her neck.

"Why'd they have to go? Why?" She cried. "It's okay." I tried to sooth her. She didn't look up.

"You and Your brother are just adopted. Ill never love you like I loved them." She murmured. I froze. I retracted my arm and rose.

" Thanks for the stay. Im sure I over spent it. Bye... Asuna. " I said, choking and running out.

"Bye Kirito, Bye Yui. Bye Mrs. Yuuki. I enjoyed meeting you all. Drew, I enjoyed our visit. But just exit the call okay?" He nodded.

" Okay. " He waved and hung up. "Bella whats wron-" I put up a hand.

" I would recommend going to comfort Asuna. Again, thank you. I really do love you all. Just-... Bye." I got out and closed the door.

I let my agility skill lead me to floor 43. Using teleport, of course.

I rented a room and slammed myself, locking myself from humanity.

"I was so stupid... So.. Dang.. Stupid." I growled, punching the pillow. I hot various notifications bug ignored them.

Why don't you just go die? Your useless. No one cares.

I shook my head. I cleared my thoughts and wiped my face. "Okay. Im going to go out... And fight. Get home to Drew."

I stood, and heard a knock. I bit my lip and heard a "Hello?" The voice belonged to Asuna.

"Bella I-" She started.

"No." I opened the door. "I was stupid. Just like I always have been. Thinking people would just adopt me? No. No. I should just die, I thought. But no. I have to get through this. for Drew." I growled. I moved passed her and slammed the door.

She stared at me. "I just came to say sorry. I- wasn't thinking strait." She mumbled. I sighed. I let a few tears escape.

" I... forgive you.. " I mumbled. I turned and gave her a hug before running off.I

~~~~

I slashed through the monsters merciliessly. They were exploding left and right. Gone.

I finished off the last one in a heave of anger. In all there had to have been almost 100. I turned.

Shadow.

"Don't." I growled as he rose, slowly clapping.

" Oh dear. You can't stop me. I can kill you from this world and that world with a simple command. " He said, waltzing forward.