Unusual Conversations

Treasure pulls up into a Benihana and waits patiently for Brenda.

*10 Minutes Later*

Brenda pulls up in her white Corvette with the top rolled back while her beautiful hair flows in the wind. She parks right next to Treasure. She looks over at Brenda while she rolls up the windows to her Range Rover. They both simultaneously got out of their vehicles and hugged one another. They didn't exchange any verbal words only body language. They approached the waiter.
"How many?" He asked while checking them out.
Treasure gives him a look and looks over at Brenda.
"Two." Brenda blurts while following the guy. Treasure sits across from Brenda while getting situated.
"Girl. What's wrong? You've been quiet since we came in." Brenda pointed out.
Treasure looks up and gives her a stare.
"Well-" She gets cut off by the waiter.
"Can I start you ladies off with something to drink?" The guy asked while looking at them both.
Treasure looks at her phone and then looks up at the waiter.
"I'll have a water. With Lemon. Sir." She stated. "Okay....and for you?" He asked while checking her out.
"I'll have a lemonade." Brenda said while taking Treasures phone.
"Alright I'll bring those right out." He said while walking away.
"So...what made you feel the need to take my phone?" Treasure asked while trying to get it back.
"Bitch. It's just like old times. Ain't shit change." Brenda said while putting Treasure's phone on the far end of the table.
"My ghetto babes." Treasure said while laughing.
"Okay. So what's been wrong?" Brenda asked while sipping from her drink.
"Okay. So...Jessie got shot and it's crazy because the night before we've got into this huge argument and then... That happened." Treasure explained while trying not to tear up.
"Oh shit. Oh shit.... Oh shit. Girl you don't need water. Yo ass need a couple of shots of Henny. Fuck it bitch you need some Amsterdam." Brenda said while signaling the waiter.
"Yeah. Can we have your best bottle of whatever. I don't care what it is." She said while looking at Treasure.
"We getting turnt tonight. We going out." Treasure said while trying to lift her mood. "Opp. That's my bitch!" Brenda yelled while dancing in her chair.
The waiter brings a bottle of Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru.
"Damn. This A 3k Bottle. Better be good." Treasure said while opening it and pouring some in wine glasses.
She looks up at the waiter while he cooks in the middle of the table. Treasure pours some over their food.
"Opps." She Said while laughing.
Brenda watches her turn up while taking a sip of wine.
"So. How's Jessie?" She asked.
"She's good. She's out with the kids." She explained while pouring her some more wine. "Awwww. That's cute." Brenda said while watching the guy put the food on there plates. "This looks bueno." Treasure complimented while putting a napkin over her lap. "Mmhmm." Brenda agreed while taking a bite. They eat and finish having Unusual Conversations.