Hell Breaks Loose

"You know what? I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT! ALL YOU WANT IS SOMETHING THAT I'M NOT READY TO GIVE YOU!" Mariah screamed From the top of her lungs.
Treasure gets up out of bed. "What's going on? Damn it Mariah I have work in 3 Hours." Treasure explained while getting a little pissed off.
"I'm sorry Mom. I'm sorry." Mariah apologized while breaking down into tears.
Treasure takes a deep breath and comforts her. "What's going on baby?" She asked with Concern.
"He wants something that i'm not ready to give him. At all." Mariah explained while wiping her tears.
Jessie walks in with her HK MG43 Machine Gun with dead eyes looking directly at Mariah. "So what's going on?" Jessie asked while looking at the both of them.
Mariah looks at her mom for guidance.
"I'm not lying. Neither are you." Treasure said while looking her in her hazle eyes.
Mariah struggled to speak. "Um.... Jordan...Jordan wants.... He wants something that im really not.....I'M NOT READY TO I PROMISE..... To give him." Mariah tears up. Jessie stands in silence.
Her eyebrows bent angrily while clutching onto her Machine Gun. "Did you have him in here when we left?"
Mariah lies. "No. No. Not at all." Jessie looks at her.
"Don't lie. Please don't lie. How are we supposed to trust you?" Mariah began to cry. "What are you crying for? Just be honest." Jessie speaks in a heavy tone.
"Alright Baby. Go back in the room." Treasure says while trying to take Jessie's weapon.
"Nah. She's old enough to talk to us baby." Jessie responds in anger. Mariah cries hard. "I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sorry." She said screaming.
Jessie walks away pissed.
Treasure looks over at Mariah. "Come here." She pulls her into a hug. "Go to sleep. School in the Morning." Treasure said while rubbing her Back.
"Okay. Mariah responded while lying on the bed. Treasure walks out of Mariah's room and closes the door behind her.
Treasure charges into her room. "Now.....What's going on?" She asked Jessie. Jessie looks at her through the mirror. "That's some bullshit." She said while setting out her Clothes for work in the Morning.
"What's bullshit?" Treasure asked while walking into her closet.
"You keep treating her like a little kid." Jessie said with a calm Voice.
"She is a kid. She's around the age Jessie. Sometimes I just wish that you stop thinking about work and worry about what the fuck is going on at Home!" Treasure gets pissed off. Jessie turns around putting the badge on her clothes for tomorrow.
"So you honestly think that I actually think about work all damn day...." She shakes her Head.
Treasure stands on the bed and gets in her face. "Yes I sure do." Treasure pushes her. Jessie Doesn't move. "Don't touch me." Jessie said while walking out of the room.
"Where you Going?" Treasure asked while following behind her.
Jessie ignores her. Treasure turns around and goes back into the master bedroom. Jessie goes into the guess Room. Treasure turns off the lights and lies alone. Glancing over at Jessie's side of the Bed. She grabs One of Jessie's hoodies out of the closet and lies back down. She cuddles up with a pillow and falls asleep.