Gossip Village

They arrived.
"Okay babies." Treasure said while taking the key out of the ignition.
They walked into the shop. Calvin sees one of his friends from school. He runs toward him. "Get in that chair and then you can play." Treasure stated.
"Well. Haven't seen you two ladies in a while." Brenda stated while walking over to Treasure with her arms opened wide.
Brenda is Treasure and Mariah's hair dresser and also Treasure's childhood friend.
"Hey girl!" Treasure said while smiling.
"I see you brung my sweetheart." Brenda said while giving Mariah a hug.
"Yeah. She getting a mouth." Treasure stated while looking at her.
"No. She just around the age." Brenda explained.
"Well She need to hurry up." Treasure said while walking over on the other side to see Calvin.
"Do her first I'll be back." Treasure stated while walking away.
She walks over to the boy side of the hair salon. Mostly everyone stopped doing what they were doing but Calvin's barber, James.
She walks up to him. "Hey. how's it going?" She asked while looking at Calvin's hair.
"Pretty good." He responded. "Alright Thats good. Give him some designs on the side for Me please. Make him look sexy." Treasure said while chuckling.
"Alright I got you." James responded while laughing.
"Alright. Thanks Jamie." She said while paying him.
She struts back on the other side. "Girl did you hear about Natasha and her man? Girl!" Brenda asked while blow drying Mariah's hair. "Girl you know you have to keep me posted." Treaure said while sitting.
"Well...I heard She cheated on him with his brother." Brenda said while laughing hard.
"Oh my! What happened?" Treasure said while tuning in.
"So I heard her husband came home early and I guess He heard Natasha moaning-" She gets cut off.
"Woah woah wait. He didn't call?"Treasure asked while looking at her wedding ring.
"Girl no. I mean Why should He? I mean shit it's his house." Brenda explained.
"Yeah I feel you. But finish." Treasure tunes all the way in.
"Okay so he walks in on them or whatever. I heard he just pushed her off of him and they started going at it." Brenda said while Finishing up Mariah's hair.
"Wow...." Treasure says while getting up.
"Girl. Yes." Brenda responds.
"Go get your nails done." Treasure said to Mariah while sitting in Brenda's chair.
"Let's go wash." Brenda escorts Treasure into the shampoo room.
"Girl I don't know." Brenda said while lathering Treasure's hair.
"I wouldn't cheat on my baby. She to good for that." Treasure stated.
"Jessie, right?" Brenda asked.
"Yes." Treasure responded happily.
"She was a cutie back in high-school She could turn Me out." Brenda said while joking around. "Wasn't she... Oh My! and Brenda don't get beat up." Treasure said playfully.
"Girl. Where she work at now?" Brenda asked while blow drying her hair.
"The F.B.I" Treasure said while looking at Calvin play with his friend and smerks a smile. "Really? That's dangerous." Brenda responded. "Yeah. I try not to think about it." Treasure said slowly.
"I feel you Girly. Well I'm done." Brenda said while taking a step back.
"Okay. Thanks Girl. We definitely need to go out for lunch or something." Treasure stated while paying her.
"Okay. Most definitely." Brenda said while putting the money in her bra.
"Call Me." Treasure said while walking out with Mariah and Calvin.
They walk to the car in silence.
"Want lunch babes?" Treasure asked while driving.
"Yeah." Mariah responded while playing on her phone.
"What About you little man?" Treasure asked while looking in her rearview mirror. "Yes please." Calvin responded politely.
Treasure turns up the radio and pulls into a Buffalo Wild Wings.
"
I've been craving." Treasure said while getting out of the car. The Kids followed.