12. Namjoon

There was a long line waiting for you. You gave a little speech about your most recent book. It was the first time you wrote your book in Korean and also did a signing in Korea.

You sat down on the chair near a desk with some of your books on it. Your most recent book called 'artist' was inspired by your younger brother. Lee Taeyong who struggled getting into the music business.

You wrote about the hardship he dealt with and wrote about your time when you were struggling as an amateur writer.

You wanted your readers to get a deeper look on the life of a writer but you had a bit more luck since your younger brother decided to help you out and let you write about becoming and idol too.

When your book came out he took pictures with it and promoted it on his Instagram account. And to your surprise, there were a lot of his fans holding your book waiting in a line to get it signed.

-

After signing for what seemed like 3 hours the line was finally gone and you could pack your stuff and go home until a bit ran inside.

He scanned around place until his eyes fell on you.

"I'm late am I not?" He frowned. One more person.

You cracked you knuckles and sat down again. "You came for the signing?" You asked and he nodded.

His took off his mouth cap revealing himself. It was the one and only Kim Namjoon. The leader of that famous boy band.

He read your book? Do idols even have time to read?

You took the fine liner from your pencil case.

"I can't believe I got to meet you." He said excitedly. You smiled at him.

"I didn't knew that idols read my books too." You said and signed the book.

"Not all of them but I, for sure, do read books." He smiled showing off his dimples making your heart flutter.

You closed the book and gave it back to him. He smiled and bowed at you. "It was nice meeting you y/n!" He said and turned around to leave.

You took your stuff and left as well.

-

Once you got home you looked at your phone.

Unknown
You're pretty sneaky, writing down your phone number in my new signed book.

Unknown
If you need help with writing I can help you! Btw this is Namjoon, you know the guy who walked in pretty late and made you stay at the cafe longer than you had to...

You smiled at your phone. Hehe he noticed that you wrote your number in his book.

Published a new book! Artist lee Taeyong fic! Go read it if you're a NCTzen💚

-kevin