Keeis looked utterly disgusted as he wiped his shirt. "Chris, your child need to learn not to throw up on people."  He said, i smacked my lips. 

"She's four days old, she'll throw up if she needs too." 

I looked down at Noella as she made spit bubbles, her eyes were open. I couldn't tell who she or  Nylah looked like between me and Vivian. "Wassup?" i said with a smile. Noella stared at me and blinked. From reading certain things Vivian made me read, it wasn't alot i could with newborns, they didn't play with toys. They couldn't see so far. I could sing but i'll do that when they go to sleep. Noella started scratching at her face before letting out a little whine. I grabbed the mittens that Vivian got from some baby store and put them on her hands. 

I think they was total bullshit, couldn't they just get them off? 

Noella stopped whining and kept blowing spit bubbles. I doubt it if she knew she was doing that. 

** 

*Hours later*

Everybody left nearly a hour ago, it was just me and the twins since Vivian was asleep. She needed though. I had the girls laying on a blanket on the floor with me on it as well. Somehow they moved and snuggled into each other. I had the TV on; with was showing Peppa pig, i was more interested than the girls. 

Looking back from watching the tv. Noella and Nylah were both asleep. I got up, about to pick them as i tried to think how i was going to get them both upstairs. I went with cradling them both in my arms and walked carefully up the steps. I checked both of their diapers, Noella was dry so i went ahead and placed her in her crib. Nylah on the other hand was wet. 

I'm happy as hell she didn't shit, I quickly changed her before she started whining. Instead of whining she just woke up. 

"Why couldn't you stay asleep like your sister?" i whispered as i walked into the playroom and took a seat on the rocking chair. 

"You don't have an answer?" i questioned and all i got was silence, i guess i could do a little talking. 

"Your mom..." I started, of course Vivian was the first thing to come to mind. "She's weird alright.  Corny, please don't grow up with her lame jokes alright?" Nylah just smiled alittle which triggered my own smile. 

Even though it's been three days, it's odd as hell to know I'm a father to twins. 

"Imma continue, She's sweet, quiet, and just odd, okay i know i said that already but she's the good odd if your wondering. Overall she's beautiful. You and your sister are just as beautiful, maybe more because you know, i'm your daddy." I chuckled licking my lips. "But i love her, and i love you and Noella. Hopefully you'll be saying you love me back soon,"

"What else? I didn't exactly propose to her but i did just said 'let's get married a few hours after you and your sister were born. You probably don't know what in the he- world i'm talking about but i said that to her because i love her, in love if you wanna be specific, it just came to my head. I could see myself with her for the rest of my life raising you and your sister." 

I stopped talking when i looked down and seen Nylah asleep. I wasn't even finished talking. I walked back into the nursery and placed her in her own crib. I know me and Vivian barely knew each other for ten months. But the way I'm feeling i know she's the one. 

It didn't hurt me when she didn't answer me right away, i didn't expect her to honestly. I just wanted her to know i consider us being together--- forever i guess. 

I stayed in the twins room for five minutes making sure they didn't wake back up. I was tired but i wasn't as tired as Vivian looked. When she was in the hospital she barely rested, she was always up looking around or cooing at the girls. 

Walking into Vivian's bedroom i made sure to turn on the baby monitor then i got under the cover and laid on my back, Vivian must've felt me get in because she looked up. 

"They're are sleep. Just go back to sleep.." I spoke she scooted closer to me and laid her head on my chest. "I love you." she mumbled. I smiled before kissing her forehead. 

"I love you too." 

___

Aw.... 

 Just a little update. It's a little little something with alot of cuteness Lol. I'm leaving for Florida in the morning, first time going on a plane. Going to Disney land! Yay.. xD.

Please Please Please Vote and Comment. 

AND; Check out my story "Love No Limit". It's my first shot at general fiction! It's a Interracial paring (BWWM). Please vote and Comment for that i'll really appreciate that. 

--Kennedy