He shrugged, "Shidd, you cussed the doctor out who was telling you to push. The fuck i look like speaking? I was not about to get cussed out." He said. He just had to bring that up. I still fell bad for saying that to Dr.Pai. 

"Lets just go." I said, he laughed alittle as we followed Pat out, i heard alot of voices, i tend to become deaf if somebody actually yells in my ear so i guess i was good. It made my ears pop. Seeing a black escaled in the front of the hospital, Pat opened the door and took one of the car seat going to the other side of the car. Chris placed Nylah's car seat on the base, same thing with Chris. Chris let me slide inside first before getting inside himself and closing the door.  

On the way to the house all i could think was about what Chris said, i wasn't stressing it i was just over thinking it. He wants to me marry me. Me. We haven't known each other for long, i love him, i really do and i know i wouldn't say no but i'm still shocked. 

**

"You alright Vivian?" Amber asked, me,Chris, Noella and Nylah has been home for at least five hours. It's been good. We came back and both of our family was over. The girls were sleep when we first got back and they woke up around two hours again. 

Me and Amber been cool, she couldn't visit me in the hospital because she was busy with the divorce with Andre and work, i didn't hold it against her though. "I'm fine Amber, i'm just a little sleepy." i said with a little yawn. the baby warmer made a buzzing sound indicating that the bottles were done. This was the first time Noella and Nylah were both hungry at the same time. Any other time they were being opposite. They done alot within the little time they been here on earth. 

"How about you take a nap? You have enough help here. Chris, Your mom,dad, Jamal, your friends, Chris friends..Me." she suggested. 

I smiled faintly, "I know i just don't want to go to sleep yet." i mumbled she nodded before following me back into the living room. I gave one bottle to my mom who was holding Ny, and the other bottle to Keeis who was holding Ella. 

He held his hand out for it and i acted like i was going to give it to him but i snatched it back before narrowing my eyes at him. "You do know how to feed a baby?"

He sucked his teeth, "Of course i know how to feed a baby." he said, i smiled before giving him the bottle. Seating on the love seat next to Chris, i brought my legs to my chest before laying my head on his shoulder. I sighed as he pulled me closer into his body. His warmth always made me comfortable. 

Chris 

Vivian was laying on me and was quiet. Well she's always quiet. I looked down to see her knocked out, her lips were parted a little and if you listen closely you could hear her snore. She was cute, Everybody was chatting so i quietly slipped my hands under the legs and held her back before standing. Her dad looked my way and smiled. I still didn't ask him what he was trying to say to me, but i didn't worry about though. 

Going into Vivain's bedroom, i laid her down in her bed. When i pulled the cover over her she opened her eyes a little. "Chris?" she mumbled. 

"yeah it's me just go to sleep." i told her she sighed before turning onto her side. I closed the door and went back downstairs and sat back down. 

"Bruhhh." Keeis hissed, I looked up to see that he had milk all over him, everybody laughed at him as i took Noella from him. Amber went into the kitchen and grabbed some napkins. 

"You got tittie milk on you." Hood laughed, making others laugh, i shook my head as i grabbed the closes baby cloth and wiped the milk that was on Noella's face, Keeis must've was holding the bottle to high to she got to much milk and she ended up spiting it up.