Chapter 2: Part 3

He walked into his room. Walls painted grey, a swivel chair he thought for sure was going to break soon accompanied with an old black wood desk, and matching black wood dresser, in the far wall was his queen sized bed topped with the fluffiest bedding, and a rock solid mattress. Nico strolled over to his desk signing into his laptop. Nico liked to do his homework a week earlier than when it's assigned as it keeps his mind busy and normally frees up his schedule. When he reached his English class apparently they were doing a partnered project tomorrow about how children's stories can impact us. Nico rolled his eyes and groaned as moved away from the computer closing the monitor. Nico hated partnered projects as he was always the one to do all the work because his partners were lazy asses. He sighed because at least he knew he could rely on himself. He was also happy as that class was the only class he had Percy in as he was a year younger. He had a small thought of what've they were partnered. Just the thought alone made him nervous. No way in hell would he want that to happen. Besides he always partnered with his girlfriend Annabeth. BECAUSE HE WAS STRAIGHT. Nico knew that, yet there was always a part of him that wished he wasn't. Maybe then, maybe then he'd have a chance.