"You know that dinner you bailed on me?" She nods, "Well so did Simon, Magnus, Alec and Kaelia." 

"You're kidding? You had dinner with him alone?" She gasps. I just nod and continue.

"He starts talking to me about how he wants me to forgive him and go out with him again. And that he still loves me. While going out with Kaelie. At least it was implied he wanted to get back together." I tell her sighing, Why does it have to be so complicated?  

"Have you told Kaelie?" She questions. 

"Nah, I want to see whether he will tell her himself or just wait. I'm definitely going to tell her next week though. She deserves to know. Whether it be from me or Jace. Preferably from Jace." I say. 

*Later*

"That was amazing, do you want takeout to top it all off?" Izzy asks me after we finished going out on a tourist flight down in Hawaii. I've been getting better at portaling. 

"Yeah, where do we want to go though?" I say 

"Taki's of course." I just look at her blankly, "How about The Jade wolf?" I say

"Why not Taki's? Oh, sorry I completely forgot. I thought you forgave them anyway."

"Oh I forgave Jace as he came to me straight away and apologised, but not Kaelie. She was my friend and she hasn't even spoken to me. I think she was trying to get to Jace by using me." I tell her. 

"Well, she's an idiot for using you if that's what she did. You're an amazing person." 

"Thank you, your are awesome too." We start to walk to the kitchen to get out the take away menu but we hear some yelling as we pass the training room.

"That sounds like Jace." Izzy says 

"And Simon." I say. At that we start sprinting down towards the training room to see that Jace and Simon were arguing. 

"Ah come on, now we have to break this up instead of getting dinner." Izzy complains. I look over at her kinda laughing but stop when the boys both look at me for a second, I only look at Simon, and continue their fight.

Simon's POV

"Why do you think she won't talk to you? Hey? You cheated on her for gods sake. She jus-" 

"Your not much better, not only cheated on Izzy but Miah as well." He interrupts me  

"Ah come on, now we have to break up this instead of getting dinner." I glance over to see Izzy and Clary walk in. When Izzy said that Clary just looks at her, oh how I get that look and its amazing every time. She looks back over and the smile drops from her face. 

"At least I didn't purposefully cheat, it just happened to hang out with girls that both thought they were my girlfriend. You on the other hand were going out with Clary and you made the deicsion to start going out with Kaelie and had a plan to break up with Clary. There migh tnot be much of a difference but there is still a difference." I say, "Sorry Izzy by the way if that's not how you saw it." I added. I was fuming that Jace was comparing this to the way I cheated. Yes I cheated but not knowingly, I didn't know what I was doing. 

"Bu- uh, cheating is still cheating! I didn't realise there were different ways to cheat. Did the way Simon cheated on you hurt you Izzy?" He asks stumbling over is words. I guess its a good thing I'm better with words.   

"Uh no you don't, you are not bringing me into this, nor are you bringing Clary into this, in fact why don't you just leave us alone? Stop arguing its getting both of you no where. But Simon I did see it differently and Jace it is very different. On that note, Simon do you want to join us for dinner?" She asks me. Jace groans and walks out of the room. 

"Anything to get away from here right now." I say looking over at Clary. She has gone white. 

"Actually Izzy, I'm gonna bail on you, seeing this has not made me feel well." She says looking at the door Jace just left, So much for not liking Jace anymore  "And knowing him over the past few days he will be at my door wanting to talk so I'm gonna head over to M-" She pauses and glances over at me "To a friends place. Talk later, tell me if he's at my door before I get home though." At that she walks out the other door that leads to the elevator. 

"Why did you get into a fight with Jace?" Izzy asks me

"I like seeing him stumble over his words?" I say like a question, she shakes her head at me so I continue "He was talking to Kaelie and it seemed like he was telling her that he would never cheat. I was just going to train but I saw them. I ignored both of them and went over to weapons to practice shooting. When Kaelie left he came over and asked what my thoughts were on the situation. I told him why should she believe you? You already cheated. It just escalated until you guys walked in." 

"Jace needs to learn to not argue with you," I chuckle a little "and you need to learn to not start arguments." 

"I didn't start it! He came up to me" I say to defend myself.

"Whatever, lets get dinner. Now we can head to Taki's instead of the Jade Wolf. Don't tell Clary that though."

Clary's POV

As I'm walking through the Institute to head to the elevator I start to think Why did I hesitate to say where I was going? I wanted dinner with Izzy, yeah that upset me but why did I leave? Was it because of Simon? I don't even realise when I started to draw the portal rune I do at  least notice before I jump in. 

At Magnus' door I see Alec walking up to the door I run to catch up 

"Alec, hey can you let me in? I need to talk to Magnus for a minute." I say "You as well"

"As long as it doesn't take long, I'm taking him on a date and we have reservations." I try to stop my face from falling, I just need to vent. 

I'll wait until you get back but I want to ask if Magnus is ok with me staying for a while." 

"Hey, are you ok? Your face fell when I said we were heading out? Has something happened? Did Jace do something?" He asks

"Kinda, I'll wait until your back though, I don't want to ruin the mood. What I'm gonna have time to tell you will be depressing, or at least annoying." 

"That's not comforting" I didn't even realise that we had walked in and Magnus had heard all of what I told Alec. 

"Of course you can stay Biscuit. As long as you need, I told you I'm here. And I think waiting until we get back is best since we are late" Magnus tells us while walking around the corner and linking arms with Alec 

"Seeya, have fun!" I tell them as the leave. The second the door closes I start to break down. Thinking over the past few days and not letting my emotions out, never knowing when Jace would try to talk. It was too much. 

A/N

Well. It wasn't so much about Jace and Simon but it was interesting, I hope. I did end up doubling the amount of words from last time over 1900!! 

I'm trying to update as much as possible but this last week I've been getting up at 5:30 and heading to the train station and getting home late. I was dead. 

The next chapter probably won't be as long but I'll try to make it longer than the first few.