Chapter 10

Isekai: Vongola Style

Chapter 10

Author's Note: Thank you for following the series so far! Feel free to comment along the way.

Many thanks to my lovely beta readers – Skitty & Hibi! <3

On with the story.

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<

"So this is the dungeon? Hahaha! It certainly looks like one straight out of those games you play, Dera..."

Tsuna visibly shrivelled in front of the gigantic ominous looking gates. When they said dungeon, he didn't think it meant the entrance to hell. He was by no means small but standing before the ancient structure, he felt puny.

Luckily, his guardians' enthusiasm forced Tsuna overcome his cold feet. Resolving his skittish mind, Tsuna entered with his courage held together by a fragile thread.

It was as if the big bad was anticipating their arrival and lined up a huge party of corpses to welcome them. Tsuna borrowed Ryohei's Holy Attribute and easily cleared the first wave. Way at the back of the party, the vampire nodded in satisfaction at how much the herbivores had grown. Even the cow child who was the weakest could hold his ground effortlessly.

As the approached the castle, the vampire tensed. Something wasn't right and Himori was restless. That familiar sense of irritation gnawed at his mind and Hibari was briefly reminded about one person who could trigger such a reaction from him.

"Mukuro!"

Hibari's eyebrow twitched at that name. No wonder it seemed so familiar. Of course it was the pineapple herbivore.

While the others rushed over to regroup with the illusionist, the vampire took his time to observe their surroundings to ensure that they wouldn't be ambushed. The sage didn't look good and the smell of blood was too strong for his liking. From what he could see, the idiot was close to dying.

"Kufufu... what a coincidence meeting you here Vongola..."

Tsuna was horrified. Mukuro had half his insides hanging out, a missing eye and several broken bones. The brunet wasn't sure if Ryohei was able to heal such terrible injuries. Despite knowing that Mukuro couldn't truly die in the dungeon thanks of some mysterious magic in the world, the thought of losing him didn't hurt any less.

Ryohei grimaced when the brunet gave him those pleading eyes. He gave in eventually. Honestly, even if it was meant to make the illusionist better, it felt wrong to punch an already injured person so close to dying.

Without warning, the Sun guardian braced himself and with all his might, delivered the blow. It was the first time Hibari heard the blue-haired herbivore scream. It didn't sound pretty at all and nobody blamed him. Gokudera cringed and Yamamoto looked away. Tsuna watched on with concern and asked if Mukuro felt better.

"How could anybody feel better after such a pu­–... wait, I'm recovered?"

Lambo sighed. "This is why I keep telling him to change the way he heals someone..."

"It's extremely not my fault!"

No matter how many times Tsuna had seen the skill or been on the receiving end of it, the terror didn't decrease. It hurt to simply watch and it traumatised him every time. Somehow, Tsuna was convinced that seeing the doctor for an injection wouldn't scare him anymore when they returned. The dentist might scare him a little, but nothing could compare to the boxer's extreme healing methods.