Chapter 4

Isekai: Vongola Style

Chapter 4

Author's Note: I'm trying hard to keep the update weekly though it isn't easy to keep to the same day, I'm so sorry!

Many thanks to my lovely beta reader – Skitty! <3

Now, on with the story.

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<

"Juudaime!"

"Tsuna!"

"Vongola!"

"Little bro!"

...

This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Tsuna knew that slimes were supposed to be weak creatures that he could easily defeat. They took this quest after careful consideration too! Back to the present, why is the Slime King be chasing him?

"I wish I'd taken the man-eating rabbit hunting quest instead!" the brunet lamented while running for his life.

The quest had been simple: Hunt 10 slimes and collect their cores. What had gone wrong? Was this retribution for killing too many slimes? Tsuna didn't have time to think when the Slime King spit acid in his direction.

Yamamoto's sword couldn't cut through the Slime King completely and the huge green blob regenerated quickly. Gokudera's arrows were simply absorbed into that gooey monstrosity and dissolved. Lambo was helpless against the creature with no summons suitable for battle. Ryohei's punches did nothing for him and Tsuna was on his own.

The brunet was certain that his death was approaching. If this new world was like those games Gokudera occasionally played, he would be reborn in a chapel. The Slime King bounced his way over with intentions to crush the adventurers under its mass and Tsuna paled. His Storm guardian was running towards the creature with eyes ablaze.

"Gokudera!" he yelled, trying desperately to get his friend out of the creature's way but his arms were far too short.

From the inventory, the Hero's Holy Weapon glowed and like second nature, the Vongola Don equipped it. The useless object from before transformed into an armour with menacing looking gauntlets, surprising everyone.

Wasting no time, Tsuna propelled himself forward using his dying will. He was vaguely aware of the mana consumption as he flew towards Gokudera, pushing the archer out of harm's way. If dying will was like mana then stamina was like the mana's capacity.

"3 mana per second while in flight huh?" Tsuna thought. His base mana was 300 and with the superior math skills that Reborn hammered into him, he knew that he should conclude the battle in less than a minute or they would be in trouble.

The Slim King looked strangely adorable from above. Tsuna had taken advantage of his new speed and mobility to create distance and scout for his enemy's weakness. He could see Yamamoto and Gokudera regrouping while Ryohei distracted the creature. Lambo was watching everyone from a safe distance and Tsuna wondered how he was going to defeat such a huge creature.

As if sensing his thoughts, the Holy Weapon morphed into a disturbingly familiar hammer.

"This looks like Leon-hammer! Why does Reborn have to influence this world too?"

Before he could fuss over his sadistic tutor's hauntings, he heard Lambo yell. With no time to think, Tsuna dived down and swung the large hammer with all his might.