The Eve

A/N: Sorry for all the mistakes...

Min Joon's POV

        Everyone was crying, everyone wears a black dresses and everyone keep on seeing only on one person laying down the coffin.

     Guess where am I? Im in a funeral of our friend's friend's friend who died last 2 days. But we are not here because of him.

        We're here because of his visitors whom are his ex girlfriends that are models. And woooowwww they look so hot!!!! We kept on glaring at the models and Min Joon just took off his wedding ring and put it on his pocket then suddenly there is this girl.

      She told her son "Son, your father is here. Say goodbye to him"sHe said until one of the models shouted "What do you mean???? SON?? YOU ARE THE SON OF THE BXTCH!!!" she then pulled the girl's hair and slapped her. "Because of you, my love died!!! HE WON'T KILL HIMSELF IF YOU COULD HAVE FORGIVEN HIM!!!!" she continued on shouting until all of the models and the girl fought.

        The girl's son continously crying and I took my handkerchief and was about to give it the child but there's another girl thought I would give it to her.Well yeah!! This is how we boys live. Being in a situation where we are with girlssss....

-11:30pm-

         After the funeral, I came home to our house(me and my wife's house) I took off my pants and replaced it to a sleep wear. I slept beside my wife Jae eun.

      As I was about to sleep, she then, hold me tight while sleeping but I really felt so sorry for her like I was a bit pity on her and started thinking I should stop what I've been doing with girls..

_December24_
-1:30pm-
       Today is Christmas eve and we all are going to celebrate later at night. Today, I was a bit busy anHaaaiaiaii *sigh* But I think I can make it in time later.
#Busyyyyy

-9:00 pm-
_at the bar_
      "Omo gooooooddd.... There sure have a lot of girls here." I looked around and saw Seungjin. "Oh? Seungjin!!!" I called him. Owwww he's with Min Jee. They came and sited in front of me.
        Seungjin: Have you ordered anything yet?
        Me: Oh yes, I've ordered beers

Seungjin's POV
         Me: Beer? OK....
         I waited for the order until it got here... I was about to say "cheers" but they left me. Then, a girl came and had a cheers on me. She sits in front of me and I am ignoring her..
       Girl: Hey, you look so lonely huhh
        Me: I may look lonely but I'm not lonely
        Girl: You seemed don't have a girlfriend. So, I'm here.... Can I be yours?
         I glared at her and said
         Me: No :P
        Girl: why?
        Me: You can't be even more beautiful than me.
        As I said and left her out. I went to the crowd and danced. "Oye oye!!!" aisshhhh I don't know how to dance!! I saw Min Jee dancing with a girl and thought "hmmmm so that's why he left me"

          I saw Min Joon dancing with a girl and I was like "Jeezz... Min Joon, you don't even know how to dance" Taehyung too, I saw him was drunk and a lot of girls came to flirt him so I came to get him up

       Me: Ya! Taehyung ah ireona ajimaya ijeoarinoktamyeon kocchanda!!!

       Taehyung: hyung,,,, stop rappiiiinngggg....  *drunk voice*

     I called the other boys and heard Min Joon's phone was ringing. I hurriedly called Min Joon and told him that his wife was calling. He got freaked out so much...

Min Joon's POV
        Seungjin told me that my wife is calling and I got freaked out and remembered that it is Christmas eve and she said she have a plan to celebrate.

        I run run run as fast as I can and came into the house exhausting. I came home with a big smile to Jae eun and she was wearing a red suit and she look so cute and hot therrreee. What really is she? A SUB OR DOM??

        Jae eun: hello joonie, it's Christmas eve!!

        Me: ahh yes I know

        Jae eun: let me guess, you don't have any present for me right? Well I got
       a present  for you..

       Me: jinjjaro??

       Jae eun: of course!!!

       She gave me a small box and after I opened it...

       Jae eun: looks familiar??

        Me: uhmm...  Ahhh yess

        Jae eun: I found it on your pocket on your pants yesterday.

        Me: ahh... I was washing dishes and it almost got slip away so I put it on....

        Jae eun: you gonna wear it or not???

        Me: of course!! Yes... Yesss.. Chararan!!! Our wedding ring is really pretty~~

       Jae eun: good thing you know, party's over

        She then walked away and went to our room but she locked it which means I should sleep on the sofa..

Sooji's POV
_December 24 _
  - 10:25 am -
           It is now Christmas eve and I wore a clothes with only one piece frome neck to tigh. It was a red cloth.

        I went out the house and while I was walking, the thread of my dress has been hooked up on some screw of the bench I've spotted on before.

       I didn't realize that time that from the bottom, the thread of my dress is going upward and getting lesser. Until a man showed up and covered my back. He held me tight as he covers me to walk to somewhere where he brought a white cloth that he covered onto me. That time I was really very embarrassed and so.....

      Aishshshsnhanejsvdjwyw I wanna forget it!!!! After he covered me with a cloth., he then told me

       Man: you should never show a hostile bxtt

       Me: huhhh?????? Are you teasing me?

      Man: uhmm no??

      Me: good thing

      Man: I'm not teasing you cuz I'm telling you the fact.

      Well, he's got a point........