Chapter 2: The GMGs

Bold- Author's Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We practiced in Tenrou Island for 6 months. We all got stronger.

"Elemental Galaxy Dragon's Roar!" I aimed at the forest then it destroyed it including the hundreds of mountains behind the forest because i'm not wearing any limiters and now i nearly destroyed the island.

"You improved alot. Well, you need to go now since your GMG is starting. Don't worry, Uncle Acno and I will watch you win." Zer-nii said.

"Ok. Thank you Zer-nii! It means alot to me. And don't worry, i will be fine. Just watch me win!" I said while giggling.

Zeref's POV
When Y/N-nee smiled, i saw Sting and Rogue blushing. I think they're in love with my Y/N-nee. I guess i'm gonna be rooting for them...?

"Open! Gate of the Earthland! Sabertooth Guild!" She chanted then the portal opened.

"See you at the GMG. Zer-nii, Uncle Acno!" Y/N-nee said then they left.

Your POV
We are now infront of the Sabertooth Guild. The old man was waiting for us to fetch them.

"Well, i'm sorry i'm late teehee!" I said then i can see Sting and Rouge blushing. Could they like me back? Ugghhh focus on the games Y/N!

We went outside of the guild then started to open the portal. I decided to chant the magic that the council said to me.

"Open! Gate of the Games! The GMG!" I chanted then the gate opened. We all entered in the portal then BAAM! We are in our assigned places now.

"Welcome to this year's GMG kabo~" The familiar pumpkin guy said.

"Due to last week, we will announce the teams that will participate this year's GMG!" The other announcer said.

"In the 8th place we have Fairy Tail B!" The announcer said then the people just 'booed' at them.

"In 7th place we have Quatro Cerberus!" The announcer said again then some people started to cheer at them.

"In 6th place we have Lamia Scale!" The people continued to cheer for them.

"In 5th place we have Raven Tail!" The crowd was silent when they came in.

"In 4th place we have Blue Pegasus!" The crowd cheered for them.

"In 3rd place we have Mermaid Heel!" The guys went wild there...

"In 2nd place we have... Woah! It's Fairy Tail A!" The others were shocked but the others just completely ignored it and 'booed' at them.

"And in the 1st place we have the unbeatable roaring tigers Sabertooth!" The crowd was wild until they saw the members.

They questioned like 'Where's Minerva?' Or 'I think she's weak i bet Yukino's stronger'. I'm wearing my limiters so they don't notice my magic. Btw i have 50 limiters and Zer-nii has the same amount as mine. I just chuckled and went to our designated place.

"Our first game will be hidden kabo~" The pumpkin guy said then we chose Rufus to fight.

We watched Rufus winning and is doing great.

Results:
1st: Sabertooth
2nd: Raven Tail
3rd: Mermaid Heel
4th: Quatro Cerberus
5th: Blue Pegasus
6th: Lamia Scale
7th: Fairy Tail A
8th: Fairy Tail B

"That was a good game kabo~ We will have our first battle now kabo~ It's Lyon Vastia of Lamia Scale vs. Gray Fullbuster of Fairy Tail A. This will be interesting since they have the same master kabo~" The pumpkin guy said.

'I hope Ur's watching.' I thought.

Ur's POV
"Achoo!" I sneezed. Someone must be talking about me.

Your POV
Gray won the fight and Fairy Tail won 10 pts while Lamia Scale just won half.

After that, we just watched the games boredly. Watched Sting have motion sickness in the game. It was funny actually i can't stop laughing.

-timeskip-

We are in 1st place now and we're partying about it in the bar.

But the one thing bad about it is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sting and Rouge getting drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooohh what is this? Sting and Rogue getting drunk? What will happen if they're drunk? It's not that bad right? Or is it? Welp... Find out in the next chappie! Bai!