Prologue Scene 6

Prologue Scene 6

Once we entered I saw Odette and Merante, standing at the kitchen table. They both looked qiute happy.

"Were back!" I basically screamed as they laughed and came closer

"And on time and safe." Victor told as my mother came and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Victor." My mother explained hugging me.

"Fèlicie and well Victor." Both told, I saw they have some news with the looking at each

"We have some news." Mèrante bowed next to me

"Is everything okay?" I asked as Victor stood next to me.

"Fèlicie, listen." Odette begin and held me into a hug infront as Merante look at me, and held my shoulders from the front, both bowed to my size and looking at me strait in the eyes.

"This is creeping me out." I replied nervously as they laughed

"Is mom okay? What did the doctor say?" I asked as both smiled at each then at me.

"We didn't knew how this happened?" Mèrante replied smiling as he put him arms around Odette.

"I fought this will never happen but..." Odette started and looked at Mèrante smiling

"I'm having a baby." She told smiling bright and I was in shock. I imidatley embraced her for a hug. Both hugged me and along with Victor.

"Mom." I cried happily

"Mom, you can. Your not barren." I replied crying for her part

"I know." She told crying with me as we hugged.

"I love you mom." I hugged her again as she hugged me tide.

"I love you more, Fèlicie."

"We are gonna be a family!" Victor yelled as we all look at him and laughed as he joined as well.

"Your anytime welcome." Mèrante replied as Odette nodded.

....

I was so happy for my parents, both are having a family of their own. And I'm included!

During that night, I was so thirsty from thinking is it gonna be a boy or girl? I went down and saw Mèrante and Odette in the kitchen holding hands and dancing. I stayed quite and just listen and watch. Suddenly Mèrante putted his free hand on Odette's stomach in which I smiled bright.

Suddenly they both kissed as I fought of something... If this baby arrives..."Will they still love me, as me? Will they still dance with me? Will I be their daughter still?"

All those words kept flooding infront of me, as I watch them suddenly I began to cry. "Are they gonna forget about me?"

I crimped in on the stairs and just laid in my arms and cried. "What's gonna happen to me?"

I don't know, how long I was sitting there and cried. I just felt a hand on my shoulder and an figure standing next to me. When I looked up. Mèrante was sitting next to me while Odette infront, both looking hurt and worried.

"Fèlicie?" Both asked and then tears storm more out

I felt those soft arms around me, knowing it's my mom's soft thundering arms.

"Fèlicie, we won't never forget about you." She replied as I look up

"H-How did y-you know?" I asked shocked and crying more

"We were worried this would happen." Mèrante replied gently as he hugged me.

"You will always be our daughter, our little ray of sunshine and our spirit full girl." He replied and I cried more in my mother's arms.

"Just because, the baby mide need more attention. Doesn't mean we will loose you. I love you still Fèlicie and I don't want to loose you okay, I don't know what I can do without my little girl, my first little girl." As she say those words, I hugged her tide and cried even more.

Mèrante picked me up in his arms, even though I'm 14. I love that! He carried me bridal stile I just smiled trough the tears, as we three sit on the couch and just hugged.

"I love this!" I replied as both kissed my cheek at each side together. I hope one day, I will be a good mom along with Victor, just like this.

We just stayed like that, my head was against my mother chest, while I sitted between them and my downer body was on top of my father's. After a while, I was so comfortable and felt so safe and warm. I felt slowly asleep.

Mèrante Pov

Odette and I knew this was Fèlicie problem. It's normal. We stayed togther on the couch, my head was leaning against Odette's. After a while we both heard snoring, I lifted my head and saw our daughter sleeping against Odette's chest.

"She is sleeping isn't she?" Odette asked me with a soft tender voice

"Yeah, she is." I replied gentley, kissing her forehead. I saw Fèlicie stir after the kiss as she then smile. Both me and Odette smiled at each.

Inside I was so happy knowing we are gonna have our own baby, but I was also worried about Fèlicie, I don't want her to feel left out.

"Odette, can I take her out tomorrow for an ice-cream or so?" I asked as she smiled nodding. "She would love that." Suddenly she groaned as Odette gentley rapped her arms around Fèlicie, her expression turn into a soft smile, like she was safe.

Odette Pov

I couldn't believe I'm pregrant. Something I always wanted, but now knowing Fèlicie mide be felt left out. I was a little woried but, I will never abodend my own little girl. I love her with all my heart.

Mèrante gentley picked Fèlicie up from my lap and carried her up the stairs to her room. Both Mèrante and I went up. When we reached her room, I saw on her desk a few baby names, was she thinking? I felt so happy knowing she wants to help.

Slowly and steady Mèrante carried her to her bed and laid her down, she moved a little but, we stayed qiute. Gentley I pulled her blankets over and closed her tide and warm. I kissed her forehead, and saw her smile. She is growing up to qiuckly. It felt like yesterday she shot me with questions and me agreeing her to stay.

We both went slowly out and closed the door. As we both went downstairs and into bed. I cuddled against Mèrante and he held me close.

"Today was a great day." He replied smiling

"Totally." I replied knowing there is a life inside of me, just waiting to be in this world. As Mèrante placed his one hand on my stomach. As we both kissed and felt asleep.

....

Love this chapter. :) Next update real soon.

Dancing On Mid Air  - Ballerina / Leap! Fanfiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें