Prologue Scene 5

Prologue Scene 5

Fèlicie Pov

I woked up with the sharp sunlight in my eyes.

"Ugh!" I graoned as I heard a laugh not far from the room.

"Why, this?" I asked trough the sleep

"Woke up sleepy head." I popped up and saw Odette smiling at me.

"So early?" I yelled throwing the blanket over my head, as I heard another laugh and saw Merante smiling at me from the door.

"Fèlicie, your big day is waiting." Mèrante explained smirking as it took a few minutes for me to realised "Our date!"

"Victor!" I yelled and fall down on the pillow.

Victor and I are dating for 4 years now. Our bond grew stronger and we both are like an opened book.

"He is already waiting!" Odette smirk sitting on my bed next to me.

"What?" I yelled and smirked out of bed as Merante and Odette laughed

"We are joking. Get ready, he isn't here yet." Merante told smiling and walked out, while Odette stayed.

"I don't even know what to put on." I told as Odette came to me.

"Let me help."

As she laid her hands on my shoulders, her head at my left side as she point to my draw to a beautiful white coral dress.

"I think that one, you?" She replied smiling, I nodded as she pulled me into a hug from my back, I filled my arms around hers from my neck.

"Be safe okay." She asked gentley as I nodded

"I love you." I replied gently, she kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Fèlicie." She smiled

....

"How are you feeling?" Victor asked smiling, knowing he and Maddie are staying together and working on ideas. He is having a great time.

"Amazing!" As he kissed me.

"I love your coral dress." Victor explained smirking

"Thanks, Odette helped me." I told as he smiled

"She has great taste." He told as we both laughed.

"I hope she is okay." I replied a little worried, a few weeks ago Odette started feeling sick and are often tired.

"Why?" He asked and turned to me

"She hasn't been feeling well for a while now. Mèrante are taking her to the doctor today." I told and he throw his arms around my shoulder, I just sigh "I'm a little worried." I told as he lifted my cheek up to kiss me.

"Don't be." He told smiling

"She was very excited this morning." I told as she smiled

"Then it sounds good." He told as I smiled knowing how far they both have gone in the last 4 years. I haven't seen a couple like this before. So powerful and full of love.