Families holding together

Start from the beginning

They started looking around, when Zoya see a driver with a plank of farooqui's, she waved her hand to let him know they are here.

Zoya- Chalie, abbu vo shayd hame hi pick karne aae hain........

Sheerin- Driver............... hamne socha asad ya aapa me se koi aaega ........

Rashid- Oho sheerin ho skta hai, vo log aur kam me busy ho........ isilie driver bhej dia.............. chlo tm zada mat socho........ chalo zoya bete luggage do or baitho car mein.......

Zoya- Ji abbu........

Rashid also felt a bit awkward, after seeing the driver, but he should not expect a lot from them should he?................... They have forgiven him and has accepted him back in the family wasn't that enough. They quickly settled in the car........... now he cannot just wait to meet her sister........ This is going to be way too emotional for all of them...............

***************************************************************************************************************************************

A car stopped outside Shaad Mension........... Rashid's heartbeat started moving faster than before...... Tons of question came running into his mind, How will aapa react on seeing him, what will he say to her.......... And a lot more........ He felt numb.......... As if his body has stop reciprocating back.......... He feels like everything has stopped moving............ The time too......... Ya allah madad......... He ring the door bell.........

"ammi lagta hai vo log agae.........." Najma shouted from kitchen and went to open the door............ Dilshad stopped in her tracks, she was way too nervous.............. But why is she nervous, she should be happy, they are coming after 12 years, but still it feels like an impossible thing............... She just need to be calm....... Its just her brother, her younger brother, whom she had loved a lot............... Yes she just needs to be calm.......... This will pass............

Najma opened the door, and there they were........... all the three of them smiling to her.

"assalamalaikum..................." Najma greeted them with excitement............. Rashid took her in his embrace........... suddenly his eyes went wet..........

"walekum assalam................. Mashallah kitni bdi ho gai hai........ hmari najma aur kitni khubsurat bhi........... apni mumani se nahi milogi............." Shaeerin stretch her hands, najma went in her embrace and started crying loud........ sheerin and rashid consoled her.........

"oho tamatar tumne to ate hi rona dhona macha dia aur darwaza bhi gher lia, pare hato.............. phups phups......... kaha hain ap............... kya mujhse milne wala koi nahi hai is ghar me..........." Zoya made a sad pout face while entering inside the house looking for her phupz................ Zoya from her childhood, call dilshad phupz....... Tamatar was amused seeing her, she smiled slightly..........

" are mera baccha............. Kitna badha ho gaya hai.......... Mashaallah........ yaha aao meri jaan........." Dilshad came from inside and hugs zoya and kisses her on her forehead.......... Zoya gets too happy seing her phupz............ she clears her tears with her fingers........

" bas bas bht ro lia ab or nahi.............. zoya ab is ghar me kisi ko nahi rone degi..........." Dilshad smiled widely at her............ and then she looked towards the gate, where sheerin and Rashid were standing having a small smile on their faces........... Dilshad moves forward and hug Sheerin, both the ladies greet each other and exchange some words............. Sheerin moves inside the hall with Zoya and Najma........... who were busy in chit chatting with each other...........

Rashid- assalamoalikum aapa, kaisi hain ap?

Dilshad- walekum assalam, mai thk hu, tm batao kese ho?

Both were trying to compose themselves, but both of them was loosing their calm......... there was a storm going inside their heart.......... No that's enough Now I can't take it anymore, Rashid bent down crying........

"mujhe maaf kar dijie aapa mujhse galti ho gai................ Mujhe maf kar dijie.............. ye 12 sal maine sharmindagi me kaate hain, ek bojh sa rakha rehta tha seene par, mujhe isse azad kardijie........... plz aapa mujhe maf kardijie........" Rashid was crying like, small kid is asking for forgiveness from her Mother after doing a big shit in the house............ Dilshad was also crying her heart out........... All the misunderstanding were cleared with all the tears they both have shed today.............

"humne tume maf kia rashid, hmne tme maf kia................ Bs ab or nahi.......... Andar chalo dekho hmne aj tmari pasand ka khana bnaya hai.......... Chlo chotu andar chalo........ Vese rashid budhe ho gae ho tm............ ye dekho bal safed ho gae hain..............." Dilshad make rashid stand and hug him....... They were relieved they were happy and if they would die any sooner, then they would die in piece.........

They make their way towards the hall to sit and enjoy with their family as if a heavy storm was just over and it was time to celebrate.............

************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay Gyz here one more shot to go........the story is receiving very low response....... and that really makes me feel I should stop writing......... but no I wont, I will not give up until I try my best......... I will surely complete this one.......... because there are more good chapters to come in the way with very spicy love story of zoya and asad........ so please stay tune and plzz plz vote and comment don't be a silent reader..........