21

"Pop?" Archie asked answering his phone call.

"Hey Archie. A friend of yours is here... I think he needs help."

Archie hung up the phone. "Let's go Andrews." Moose said. The four of them drove to Pop's.

Blake sat by the window and Archie sat next to her. Moose and Kevin sat by Reggie.

"I didn't know where else to go. Mr. Lodge left me hanging." There were sudden bright lights out the window and Blake looked outside.

"It's the Serpents. They're coming for me." Reggie said softly. "Shit." Blake whispered.

"Oh crap." Archie whispered as he looked out the window.

"Call Jughead." "Call Sweet Pea." Blake and Archie said in unison.

"Sweet Pea?"

"Dear God Blake where are you?!"

"Pop's. But listen. We need your help. The Ghoulies are back in town."

"Jug.. looks like the Ghoulies are back in town." Archie said shortly after Blake's call with Sweet Pea.

"Alright. We need some kind of plan to hold them off." Blake explained.

"Everyone just- everyone get away from the windows!!" Archie shouted as the windows started moving. Blake and Archie ran behind the counter to where Pop was.

"Pop do you have a gun in here?" Archie asked.

"No.."

"What about liquor?" Blake asked. "I have some.. left over form Hiram Lodge's poker night." Pop explained.

"And if you two can get through the crawl space..."

"I like what you two are thinking of." Archie said.

******

"You have to go up there alone." Blake said throwing him the lighter.

"What why?"

"Just go. If Malachi sees me I'm as good as dead." Archie nodded and crawled up. "Arch?"

"Yes?" Archie said looking back.

"Don't frigging miss." Blake said sternly. Archie nodded and continued to go up.

Blake turned around. "Listen we need to make sure they don't get in." Kevin and Moose nodded and helped her move something to block the door.

"Call your dad." Reggie said pointing to her phone.

"I can't. Look, Archie called Jughead and I-" Blake cut herself off when she heard a gunshot.

"Speak of the damn devil." She whispered. She and the guys moved the objects blocking the door and let her dad, Mr. Andrews, and Mr. Jones in.

"Dad." Blake and Kevin said in unison and hugging him. "Mr. Jones." Archie said. "Archie."

Blake and Kevin pulling away.

"Mr. Keller I thought you resigned." Reggie said smiling.

"Turned in my badge not the cruiser."

"How'd you get here?" Archie asked.

"Jughead and Sweet Pea called said you two were in trouble."

"Right when Kevin called." Mr. Keller added. "And then I called your dad." Mr Jones said looking at Archie.

******

"Let me come with you." Blake said grabbing FP's shoulder.

"To where?"

"The Whyte Wyrm."

"No Blake I need you safe." Her dad said.

"And I need to make sure Sweet Pea doesn't destroy that damn bar." Blake snapped.

"Fine. Come on Blake." FP said getting on his bike. Blake climbed on behind him and they drove off to the bar.

******

"You said it yourself! The Ghoulies are back!!" Sweet Pea shouted.

"Two hours ago, your fight was with Reggie Mantle."

"It's time-"

"Back the hell off Sweet Pea!" Blake shouted walking in the bar with FP behind her.

"Blake-"

"First off, you trash my damn school! Second off, you try to what?! Kill Reggie?! Third off, you want the Serpents to go to war over territory they don't control?! Fourth off, I get your frigging pissed about Fangs-"

"Speaking of Fangs..." FP said cutting her off. Blake turned around.

"I should've told you this Blake but I got a call from the Sheriffs office. Fangs... he's gone. He didn't make it."

Blake looked at him in shock and fighting back tears.

"And we will mourn him.. hell yeah. But first. We need to vote. All those against going to war with the Ghoulies, and all those givin em hell on the battle field tomorrow." All the Serpents raised their hands but Blake and Jughead. Even Cheryl Blossom rose her hand.

******

"Let me finish my damn rant." Blake shout angrily at her boyfriend.

"I get you're pissed at me!" He shouted back.

"Pissed doesn't even describe how I'm feelings about you right now!!"

"Toni..?" FP asked stopping Blake and Sweet Pea from fighting.

"Where was Penny hiding out?" He asked making the three of them worried.