I forced myself to turn around and look at him. "Seth," I mumble.

  Seth shakes his head, "No, don't be coming to me with that "We can't do this" story."

  I sigh and look him in the eyes, "We can't do this."

  He chuckles and shakes his head, "You said that before and look how we ended up." He cupped my breast and start moulding them in his hands and make me moan. "See, you still want me."

  "Of course, I want you Seth, but we can't do this." This was playing with fire.

  "Yes, we can." He tries to assure.

  "No, we can't."

  "No one's stopping us." He bent his head to my neck and kiss.

  "You're the prosecutor of my case." I voiced trying hard not to moan.

  "You're the prosecutor of my case," he mocks in a girly voice. "Our jobs can't affect our relationship."

  "Yes, it does. Never mix business with pleasure."

   He shakes his head, "That's so boss and secretary romance. We don't work together."

  I moan, "No, we work against each other."

   He chuckles, "Exactly." He moved my hands down to his manhood. "Do you feel that? I want you again." He moved his head from my neck and start kissing my face. "We were out of control a few minutes ago. It was over way too far. We need to slow down the pace and enjoy the feeling."

  "We can't." Even though my mind was telling me No, my body was telling me yes in everywhere possible. I could feel my inside shiver just waiting for him to touch me again.

  "Don't you enjoy me being in you?" he looked into my eyes with a smirk on his face.

  I decide not to answer because if I did he would know that I still wanted him even though I was denying him.

   He bent his lips to mine and start kissing me. He pushed himself closer to me and start rubbing his erection on me. He pulled away and look into my eyes. "Tell me you don't enjoy this." he moved his head and kissed my cheeks, then my forehead then my neck. He moved his lips to beneath my earlobe. "Tell me."

   He kisses the spot causing me to tremble. I was never afraid of tickles before but there was something about having his breath so close to my ears.

  He lifts his hands to my breast. "Tell me, Kari."

   I sighed in frustration, there was no way I could lie when my body was intent on making him see the truth. "I do. I love feeling you in me."

  I felt his smile against my ears. "See, surrender is easy."

   I nod, I'm not sure why I did it though. My body was controlling itself it seems. "Come, let's get you to the bedroom." He removed his head from my neck and pushed opened the door beside us. He held my hands as he pulled me into my bedroom. He shut the door behind him, "I rather not have eight dogs in this room. One is enough."

  He stood from me and took off the shirts that he had on leaving him naked as the day he was born. "That's better. Now I can feel your lovely breast press on my chest."

  He pulled me closer and pushed his mouth and against mine and kissed me passionately.

  I sigh in the kiss giving up. I want him, and it was something my body just wasn't ready to deny.

.....

   I rub my eyes and slowly opening it. I felt my naked body under the shirt making me remember everything that happened the night before.

  I sigh and cursed at myself.

   I had sex with Seth again after I told him and myself that it was never going to happen again. I went against my own word, all because of that Adonis.

    I ran my hands through my hair and sigh. Thank god he left after second time or I don't know how I'd face him. He said he had to an early meeting and was the first hearing in court today.

    He turns to me and smile. "I wish I could stay and savour you one more time, but I have an early meeting and I have to be in court all day." He pushed himself to the edge of the bed and stand, showing all his glorious beauty.

  I shifted my eyes to his face and not his naked body, "Seth. We can't do this again."

   He looked down and me and smile. Walking over to the door he picked up his shirt. I pulled the cover over my body and sat up on the bed. "Seth, I'm serious. We can't do this again."

  He walked over to the door and turn to look at me with a smile on his face. "Goodnight, Kari. I'll see you soon." Then he shut the door behind him.

   I sigh in frustration then cover my face with the sheet. How could he be so calm? Why is he even smiling? I just told him ever again, he should have been angry like he was the first time.

  I heard him walked around the apartment until the door front door opened and close.

  I rolled to the side of my bed and looked at my alarm clock which hadn't gone off yet. I can't believe I woke up early instead of later. After my body was worked up last night I thought I wouldn't be able to wake up this morning but now I'm up early and I didn't even feel lazy enough to stay in bed.

   I sat up from my bed and reached over to my iPad that laying on the nightstand.

   It was time to do some digging on Seth Parker. Where had he spent the last eight years and who the hell did he afford a Porsche. The first thing I did was to type his name on to google which gave me a list of websites. The first website I check was on Facebook, but I found nothing. Then I check LinkedIn but there was still no data on this specific Seth Parker. I even tried Twitter and Instagram.

   Either he hated Social Media, or he had something hiding but one way or another, I will find out what he's hiding if he is hiding anything.

     I needed to know everything about the man I just spent hours in bed with.

    I needed to know everything about Seth Parker.