Epilogue

Five years later. 

  "Bryan, stop," I said looking at the little boy who had soft blond hair and grey eyes. In his hands, he held a puppy and he was shaking the life out of the poor thing. He stared right into my eyes and shake the puppy again. "Bryan!" I shook my head and walk up to him taking the puppy from his hands. "You're just like your mother. Stubborn!"

   "I heard that," Iris said as she came up behind me. She looked and her son and gave him a small smile, "Bryan. You're not supposed to shake Aunty Kari's puppies. There are babies just like you."

The three-year-old pouts at his mother, "I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy." 

She smiled and lifted him up in her arms, "But you're mommy's baby."

I smiled at the two. 

Bryan looked in his mother eyes and asked, "Mommy when is aunty going to have her baby?" he shift his gaze to my belly. 

"Soon. It can happen any minute now." Iris answered softly. 

"Do I get to play with him, mommy?" One minute he was a lil devil and the next he was a soft chubby baby, adorable. 

"It's a girl." I corrected. Ever since I found out that Seth and I were going to have a girl baby, I made sure I corrected people. Can't have them calling my baby a boy.

"Do I get to play with her, mommy?"

"Oh yes, she's going to be your cousins and you'll see her every weekend." 

"Yayy!!" Bryan said as he giggles.

A pair of hands wrapped around me and Seth rested on my neck, "What's he so happy about?"

"The baby," Iris answered. 

Seth smiles up at Bryan, "The baby is going to come very soon."

"The baby's coming," I said as I felt a contraction through my body and liquid running down my legs. 

"We know that sweetheart," Seth said with a smile then kissed my cheeks. 

"No, I mean the baby is coming now." I look down at my belly then groan at the pain of the contraction and the kicking. 

Seth pulled away from me, "The baby's coming now?" he repeated looking at me. He moved away from me and then start ranting to himself. 

"I've read this in the book." he walked around the grass. "I know what to do," he said talking to himself. He continued ranting to himself until I shouted. 

"Iris, get Brandon. Seth is going crazy. Brandon knows what to do, he's done it before." I said breathing heavily. 

Iris moved away quickly and went into the house to find her husband. Seth was still ranting to himself. 

  "Seth freaking Parker, you get yourself over here right now. I don't care about what you read in the damn books. I'm having this baby now!" I shouted when I couldn't take the pain anymore. 

  My shouting seemed to have made a difference because he rushed over to where I was standing with worry on his face. "I'm sorry, babe. It's just I prepared for this. We prepared for this."

"I know. But it doesn't matter. What matters now is getting this baby out of my body."

He took my hand in his and looked me in the eyes, "Breathe in, breathe out."

I took a deep breath then murmured. This baby was fighting to get out and I want her out now. 

Iris rushed back to where we were, "He went to get the car, let's meet him out front."

Seth looked at me, "Are you okay? Can you walk? Want me to carry you?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "You couldn't manage me when I wasn't pregnant, you think you can manage now when I'm forty pounds fatter." I didn't want to sound angry but I was in too much pain. 

Iris laughed at my words, "This is going to be a long delivery."

And it was. 

   Seven hours later Dr. Smith placed our little girl in my hands. I looked down at the beautiful baby who had only a tip of blonde hair on her hair, she was almost bald. Her eyes were still closed but the anticipation was killing me. She already had Seth's hair colour, his she going to have his eyes as well or mine?

My husband looked down at our baby and then at me and smiled, "She's beautiful, just like her mommy."

  I blushed at his words. After five years you'd think that his flirtatious comments wouldn't have any effect on me, wrong. 

"Thank you." he smiled and his eyes shine, "Thank you for giving me the greatest gift a man could never ask for. I love you Karishma Parker."

"I love you too Seth Parker."