"But those are the kids who stay optimistic! Who cares if we like to stay in the dark? Who cares about anything? " I brought up my menu.

I sent a friend request to Kirito. He accepted it gladly. "Thanks, don't think your the only person who thinks like that. I have my flaws to." He smiled and patted my back.

We arrived back. I smiled and let my friends engulf me in a hug.

"Hey Skinny Noodle." I walked over to her. She turned, her hair bobbing. (Ava, SkinnyNoodle)

"Wazzup?" She was talking with Silica, who saw Daisy and ran to her.

" Wanna duel? " Everyone turned their attention to us.

"Sure!" She gave a thumbs up.

We went to a open space. We both got in stance.

3,

2,

1,

DUEL!

I dashed forward, which she was also doing. I got behind her and struck her with one hit, taking her HP down to yellow, giving me the win.

"Seriously, you gotta stop winning." She sighed, drinking a potion. I grinned widely. " Isn't that the point? "

"Well Bella, you have gotten pretty good." Shadow approached. I grimaced. To many memories.

" Don't. Take. Another. Step. In. My. Direction. Makoto. " I growled, putting my hand out. He stopped.

"Oh? So you didn't like our last session?" I shook my head rapidly as everyone gasped and looked at us.

" No. No. No! You force me into being your little doll. I'm not taking it. " I shut my eyes for a moment, I covered my ears and stumbled back.

"Ah, my dear! You seemed like you were enjoying it. Oh and you jut feel so good!" He said, caressing my cheek. I unsheathed my sword and stabbed him in the gut.

We weren't in a safe zone.

I watched his HP drop. Drop, dead. He disappeared into a million shards.

Everyone stared, mouth open in surprise. I watched my cursor turn red.

"Ah. Fighsty (!?) As ever." I turned to the sound of the voice.

"To bad you respawn. But I will warn you again. Don't take another step in my direction. " I sheathed my sword and allowed Daisy to run to my heels.

She growled. "Ah. My dear. can't do that." I saw a flash of black appear behind Shadow. Who's real name was Makoto Kayaba.

He was Akihiko Kayaba's son.

Kirito put one of his blades on his neck. "She wants you to leave her alone. Stay away from her."

" For now! Tata! " He walked away into the shadows. I stumbled back and Brianna held me up.

"Bell Bell, why didn't you tell me? You know I would've beat him up!" She complained.

"Beating him up wouldn't have stopped him. No. He used different parts then your normal fists and kicks. S ure, he did hit me and kick me. That's what hurt the least." I growled stepping away.

Asuna stepped toward me and engulfed me in a hug. "Trust me, I know what it feels like." She rubbed my back gently as I sobbed into her shoulder. She soothed me like a mother. A loving one.

That I would never have.

"Who do you have to go home to?" She asked as she sat me down. She sat next to me and stroked my hair. I