"Kirito's level and my level hit 210 when we fought the last boss. We're good. Plus, we're kinda wanting a break." I admitted.

Her jaw dropped. "210!?! We're only just hitting 100! Aww! No fair."

" Well.. When we returned our level was like.. 100 anyways. " Kirito said in our defense.

"Okay. Well you guys have fun!" She said and gave us two a dirty grin.

"WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!? " I yelled to no one in particular.

"Uh.. Never. I just can't resist y-" I shoved my hand in his face. "Don't even THINK. About finishing that sentence. " I growled.

"Sure, but I can think about other things.." His nose started to bleed.

"My God! Baka! Your dirty devil!" I growled and slapped him.

" Haha.. Ow.. Haha.. " He chuckled. "Zip it buster." I said to him without looking.

" Poor Kirito! His little tale of woe! " Lis laughed. I placed a hand on my hip. "Have a good time leveling." I smiled and waved. She nodded and teleported away.

I turned and Kirito was looking at me oddly. I slowly realized what he was staring at.

"Hey Yui." I asked her.

" Yes mommy? "

"Grab your daddy." I asked her with a smile.

" Aye aye! " She ran over and grabbed his hands.

"Daddy, you better be careful." Yui warned as I walked over.

He struggled, but gently. He didn't want to hurt Yui.

"Asuna!! Im sorryy..!!! Don't hurt me!" I twitched. " Fine. I won't. Who says I was gonna? " I finished walking to him and he flinched, but I landed a soft kiss on his lips.

"You deserved it." I winked and followed Yui into the water.

" Yes! " I heard him yell.

"Daddy! Quit celebrating and come play!" Yui yelled.

" Aw.. Fine. " He complied and came into the water.

~~~~

After almost 4 hours of swimming, nose bleeds, slapping, and flirting, we had decided to get out and have... Well.. A dinner now.

I handed out the sandwiches, and allowed Yui to sit on my lap.

I heard the faint sword skills and gun shots. Must have been so caught up they started moving in our direction.

I turned my head to the noises. I shrugged, and returned to visiting.

~~~~

I yawned. I stretched as I got in, and set down the picnic basket. Kirito came in a moment later with a sleeping Yui.

I kissed her forehead and he took her to bed. I swapped my suit to my nightgown. He came down a swift moment later.

He came and plopped on the couch next to me where we had a cuddle session and spoke. I got a notification.

From Lisbeth,

How was ur family day?

I read it over and opened the tab.

From Asuna,

It was really good. At the end all we could hear was sword skills and bullets shooting tho.

"Whatcha doing?" Kirito asked. He didn't look at the screen, because he was just like that.

"Lis asked how our day was. Just replying." I looked at the camera above us vanish.