7

Pain was all I could think about. It was constantly on my mind at the moment. But I am pretty sure I have a damn good excuse.

As tears stream down my face, a thought luckily hits me.

Weren't Ben and Jeff friends. Maybe Jeff could help me. It would be nice to have another person I some what know down here with me along with Ben.

I slowly look up to Ben as they rolled me over.

"Ben..." I mumble out.

"Yes Sweetheart it's me." He says as red(?) Tears stream down his face.

"J...Jeff?" Was all I could mutter and I would mentally beat my self up if I wasn't all ready in my physical form.

He freezes but suddenly relaxes as if he rembered something. They probably talked or something last night.

"Sally, can you go wake Jeff for me and tell him his friend (Y/n) is here." I hear Ben say in a sweet voice as if he was talking to a child, and maybe he was for all I know.

Something Ben just said caught my attention. Jeff was asleep. He didn't ignore me on purpose. He was just asleep and didn't hear it. That thought alone sent relief through me amd I hear light footsteps running away.

Then a scream was partially released as I fell some one snap my left leg back into place.

"Sorry..." I heard a demonic like voicw mumble. Probably EJ

Then I heard the same light footsteps running back towards us with a much more heavier pair following.

"Oh my slendershit..." I heard someone mumble and instantly knew that it was Jeff.

"J... J.... Jeff?" I question as I pant in pain and felt hands wrap around another spot on my leg.

I quickly grab onto what was the closest thing and prepare my self this time.

I muffle my screams once more and the person, know as Ej I am pretty sure, pops that leg bone into place.

"it's okay." I heard Jeff mumble and felt a gentle pressure on my right hand.

I open my eyes slightly to look at it through my tears and notice that we were holding hands.

If I had the blood to spare I would blush.

Then my vision started faded as the pain became unbearable.

~You just blacked out dearies, no worries. I wouldn't kill you off this soon.~

~Jeff's. P.O.V.

"Jeff!" A high pitched voice screamed. "Jeff! Wake up! A girl's hurt! Jeff!" Sally continued to scream.

I groan as I roll over in bed and open my eyes. "Wha iz it sawwy." I say and my voice being slurred since it was mourning and I was tired and my voice also being muffled since I stuffed my face into my pillow.

"A girl is hurt!" She screams in worry.

"And?" I ask obviously not caring.

"She asked for you!" She yells and begins jumping up and down.

I roll my head over to face her. "Who is she?" I ask with a eyebrow raised. "Because if Jane is back Im leaving through the damn window right now." I finish saying and put my face back in my pillow.

"Swear Jar!" Sally years pointing a finger but then shakes her arm in frustration because she got her self off track.

"She has (h/c) hair and. (e/c) eyes! And Ben said it's your friend, but I can't remember her name!" She says in frustration and stomps her foot.

"(H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes? And a friend of mine. Who would have that he- (Y/N)! Did you say she was hurt?!" I yellef as I jump up and began to get dressed since I went to sleep in my boxers.

"Ew..." she mumbles and I give her the look clearly saying 'Your the one watching you could have looked away.'

"Is she hurt?" I ask slowly and sternly, now fully dressed and crouching down to reach Sally's hight.

"Yas!" She yells. "Really bad."

I jump up. "Take me to her!" I orders.

She nods her head running towards the door in full speed. And to give her some credit, she runs rather fast for her hight.

~End of Jeff's P.O.V

~I AM NOT giving away too much info on how Jeff thinks of you yet. Only what you believe in this book~

~Your P.O.V~

As I opened my eyes I felt pressure pretty much every where on my body and watched some one walk out the door.

I glance down at my self, making me quietly gasp.

Both legs were in casts and where ever skin showed it was either bruised or bandaged.

I blush slightly, it hardly noticeable, as I realized I am in just my panties and Bra.

My upper body was just mostly bandaged except for my left arm which was in a cast.

Then the door opens and I quickly close my eyes to pretend im asleep.

"I know your awake." I hear Jeff's voice call out in a teasing manor.

"How?" I ask in a childish voice.

"Because your breathing was off. And before you ask me how you feel no pain, that was Slender's doing. He gave you whatever Toby has or whatever but it should only last for a day or two. Because Toby was the person with the blood type closest to you. So yah." He say as he sits in the chair that was beside the bed and grabs my right hand in both of his.

"Ok." I said while looking at our hands.

He then quickly stands. "I have to go..." he mumbles and rushes out the door.

I stare at the door in shock, what did I do? Did I do anything in the first place

Then a door on the other side of the room opens, and in walks Ben.

His face obviously lights up in glee as he sees that I am awake.

"(Y/N)!" He yells and rushes to my side.

"Ben." I mumble with a huge smile on my face.

"The one and only." He says the smile still on his face as he sits down where Jeff was previously seated.

"Hay (Y/n)?" He whispers quietly after a few minutes of silence.

"Hmm?" I hum with my eyes closed.

"I know we just met and all..." he begins but goes quiet agian.

"Hmm?" I hum once more and open my eyes to look at him.

"I was wondering...." he begins agian only to go quiet once more.

"Wondering what?" I ask confused.

"If..." he goes quiet, agian.

"Continue?" I ask kinda getting aggravated. Anger issues much! I think and laugh slighty to myself.

He open his mouth, once agian, and this is what comes out.

"I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?"