Chapter 7

SAM'S POV
We drive down the dirt road and Nikki tells me we are only 5 more minuets away from the cabin. Danyelle and Dean have been so quiet this whole ride so I decide to peek in on them. I look back and see that Dean is sitting in the middle and they are resting their heads on each other. I quickly snap a picture and show Nikki, but I have to be sure not to post that picture because it could ruin our currier. Nikki and I look at some of the cabins as we pass them finally we reach their cabin.
"We're here" Nikki says loud enough to wake Dean and Danyelle up. "Oh but Sam and Dean Wait here I have to get the dogs because they might think you guys are a threat and attack you" she warns Dean and I. I watch as she hops out of the truck and calls for the dogs to come. Two dogs come running, they both sit in front of her and she comes over to my door, they sit in the same place so I'm guessing she tolled them to stay. She opens my door and tells me to go slow.
"I'm still training them so we have to go slow" she tells me. I slowly hop out of the truck and one of them shows their teeth.
"LUKA! No, he's fine, he's not going to hurt anyone" she points her finger at the dog who is very inpatient. "Okay they seem okay so when I tell them to they are going to run at you but just stand there no sudden movements until they stop sniffing you, don't even pet them until they finish their job, they won't hurt you" she tells me so I do as she says, "Okay come here!" She says gently, the dogs come running towards me with their tails wagging. They sniff my legs and that's it, the dogs both look up at me with their tales wagging.
"Okay you can pet them now" Nikki tells me, so I pet them both and they're so soft and fuzzy. "Okay boys come here" she says and they both run over to her and sit down. I go over to Nikki as well because I figure it's Deans turn to meet the dogs. "Okay dean slowly get out of the truck" Nikki says walking over to him. Dean does as she says and gets out faster than me which make both dogs start growling. Nikki yells at them to stop and they do.
"Okay boys come" she says and the dogs repeat their process, Dean pets the dogs, but when Danyelle gets out of the truck they all go and run over to her. They drop down by her feet and roll on their backs. She rubs their stomachs and then walks over to us. I look for Nikki and see that she's up on the deck opening the door. Two more dogs run out, they're Danyelle's golden retriever. They don't really care what we are doing, the just run around the yard and start to play around with Nikki's dogs.
"So that one is Luka and the other one is Chico" Nikki points at the two dogs, "and that one Odin and that's Frigga."
We grab all the bags and food and head inside. It's so nice out here the cabins painted red and when you go inside there's to rooms at the back and a room right to the side of them, the walls are a nice wood and the living room and kitchen are connected.
"Okay Sam and Dean we have the pull out couch and then a queen size bed, you guys can pick where you want to sleep" Nikki smiles.
"Well Sam I'll be reasonable you can have the couch tonight and then take the bed tomorrow, or we can switch it up if you want" Dean says, I mean it sounds to good to be true but whatever.
"Yeah sure, I-I guess."
"Who wants to go swimming?" Danyelle shouts. Everyone yells back yes so we all go and get changed.
I walk out of the washroom and see Danyelle and Dean kissing, I slowly creep pass them trying not to disturb them. I head out side and see Nikki in a two pieced swim suit, I try to refrain myself from looking at her ass but I can't hold myself back I quickly glance but just as I do that she turns around.
"Are you guys- where's Danyelle and Dean?" She asks with a concerned look.
"Well that's the thing" I stop talking as I walk down the little stairs off the deck, "they are kissing, and I didn't want to disturb them."
"Oh my gosh really! Here whatever let's just go swimming and when they come outside they will see us swimming so then they will come swimming" she laughs while grabbing my arm and pulling me to the lake. She jumps off the dock and I follow. The water is so clear it amazing me, and it's not to cold so I can tell we will be in here for a while. Me and Nikki swim around a little before going to the raft that they have. She can hold her breath for a really long time.
Nikki goes under water and leaves me standing there wondering where she went, I wait for a little bit before she comes up behind and scares the living shit out of me. I whirl around and see her standing there, we laugh for awhile before Dean and Danyelle come out and it's hard not to wonder what they did in there considering it's been 30 minutes already.
"Hey guys" Nikki says as she dives off the raft.
"Hey Nikki how'd you learn to dive so well?" I ask once she comes up.
"Oh I was a lifeguard before vet school."
"Really Dean and I used to be lifeguard as well."
"Cool."
"Hey Nikki want to see who can hold their breath the longest between you and I?" Dean asks her, ugh why is he so competitive.
"Sure, why not." She says and jumps into the water. Dean jumps beside her and me and Danyelle count down.
"3, 2, 1, go" we say together, and we start to wait. Danyelle sits at the edge of the raft.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Well it's going to be a while before Nikki comes up so I'm taking a seat or else my legs will get tired" she states, I think about it and decide I mine as well sit down as well.
It's been about 3 minuets and they still haven't come up yet until I see Deans head fly out of water, he gasps for air but has quickly returned to his normal breathing.
"Did I win?" He asks.
"Nope she's still down there" I say getting a little worried.
"Dammit, I can't believe I lost why did I do this stupid challenge anyways!" He pouts.
"Hey you big baby, you thought of this stupid challenge" I laugh, but seconds later I hold my breath because the big baby pushed me in the water. I can hear Danyelle laughing her head off until I grab her leg, she screams and pulls her leg out of the water and up onto the raft. I come up for air and look at her with the most teasing smile I've got then swim over to the ladder. I get up on the raft and still no sign of Nikki coming up.
"She still hasn't come up yet and it's been over 5 minuets" Danyelle says you can tell she's worried.
"So what should we do?" I question.
"Uhh I don't know, let's give her another minute or two and if she doesn't come up we should jump in and look for her." We do just that and Nikki hasn't come up yet, not even let out some air bubbles. So we jump in and start to look for her, I dive under water and swim right to the bottom I feel around at much as I can before I need to go up for more air. I look up just to make sure no one is about me and it's clear so I swim to the top and take a big gasp of air before going back under. We look for about 2 minuets before I decide that I should go under the raft.
"Hey Danyelle is the any chains under the raft, because I'm gunna go look under there" I state.
"Yeah one it straight down the middle so if you go close enough to the middle you will reach it, just be careful, okay?" She warns me.
"Okay." And with that I go under, I search every part I can and come back up. Dean and Danyelle are at the surface already.
"Ugh it's my fault-" Dean says but I cut him off before he can say any more.
"Stop, we just need to find her and not play the blame game" I say.
"Guys what if we don't find her" Danyelle cry's.
"Don't worry we will!" I say, I don't believe myself but I know I have to try!