chpt 18

Dren's POV.

I got so pissed so I decided to use on my magic and make the biggest monster I can make. She's being so cocky and bratty. I hate it more then my own fucking life. SHE is just being so omg so stupid. THis is just making me want to just kill her even though i really love her. But omg i just want to go full yandere and just cut her open sometimes. I guess I just have to use all my magic power to make a monster to where she will fall.

No one's POV

Something is wrong. That is what you thought but you did not care all you wanted to do is get done with the stupid mew mew thing. Your friends and you were going to the mall in the angel relme. You all flew to the mall when you heard the ground shake and move around. You thought to yourself " I thought this was supose to be a place where everything is perfect and beautiful. Guess not" all of you got together and started to look around and saw a huge disgusting monster. Light grayish blue scaley skin and thorns everywhere on the body.

 Light grayish blue scaley skin and thorns everywhere on the body

Disgusting claws mouth wide open, teeth everywhere in the mouth.

You all worked together and you told them to back off becuase they were in your way. You hated how they were there in your way. You yelled at them to get back and you flew around the monster and started to shout out different spells. But nothing worked. You said out loud not careing if everyone heard you. " WHY THE HELL CAN I NOT STOP THIS STUPID MONSTER. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DEFETE IT. I DON'T NEED THOSE SO CALLED FRIENDS. " With that your heart started to pound in your chest really hard. You fell to the ground and was really hard to get back up. Your heart started to beat even harder and you trancformed into a fallen angel.

your hair turned white, your dress grew long and black, your pure pink wings turned black as tar

your hair turned white, your dress grew long and black, your pure pink wings turned black as tar. You stood up only to fall once more. The monster bent down and picked you up by your wings and started to swing you back and forth extremely violently. He did it so hard your wings got torn off. You screamed in agony and pain. You fell hard on the ground. You did not move you were almost on the berk of death.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Dren and the other girls stared at you in sorow and shock in there hearts just then......................

TO be continued.

Ps

I really hope you like almost done with the book.