chpt. 1

You were on your way to school when you bumped into C/N you blushed and studered and said " h-h-hey h-h-how are you ". He said " fine and you. " You said " Im okay just a little tired. " Timeskip after school you went to the park and you seen C/N you decided to run after him. You ran but by the time you cought up he was on the floor. A gigantic lion like thing knocked him out ( i changed it a little from the anime sorry ) you were about to get hit when you were lifted into the air and into a tree.

You looked at who grabed you and you blushed the boy had bright yellow hair and blue eyes he said " nice to meet you. But you are heavier than you look. " You said "well sorry anyway what is that thing and what happened to C/N." He said "that is a parisite you need to destroy it." You said "how." He said "you were the chosesn mew mew." You said "mew mew what the heck it that." The boy said "its  a super hero. Now go." He pushed you down but you landed on your feet. H then said "here you need this." You cought a oval like gem and then a flash of light came and you said "batty mew metamorphosis" you traneformed into a bat mew mew

( You look like this )

before you got hit you flew up in the air

before you got hit you flew up in the air. You yelled "echolocation beam." You were able to see the animals next move you jumped and said "black batty bell full power." You shot a powerfull beem that turned the lion back to normal. A little puff ball came out and ate the little parisite and said all gone all gone.

The boy from earlier said "hey my name is Elliot nice to meet you. You are the newest tokyo mew mew." You thought for a min. then said "okay so I am like a super hero now." Elliot said " yes and the strongest of the rest". You then said "okay were are the others that I have to meet and what about C/N is he okay." Elliot said "yes he will be fine now come with me if you want to meet the rest." You followd him and said "okay." But what you didn't know was a green haired alien watching you the whole time.