Chpt 16

No Ones POv

You were flying around in your room not giving a care in the world but then you wanted to go home you missed being human for a while so you touched your brooch and you went back home you were in your room laying down on your bed you got up and looked around wall saying "why does my head hurt so much why is my room like this what happened I don't remember anything oh well I guess I'll find out later right now I need my food, food, food, food, I need food I need to eat some food." You walked out of your room and into the kitchen you looked in the refrigerator and took out some pork cutlet you warmed it up and you ate.

The brooch started to light up and then you remembered everything "why do I have to go back I'm eating my pork cutlet Bowl" you said annoyed you touch the brooch and went back to the angel Realm your friends were there you sighed and said "Angels lullaby full power" you defeated the monster even though it wasn't really hard to you started to Glow you started to change you became your third stage "just one more and I'd be able to be done what this whole stupid Mew Mew".

Your new look

Your new look.

Just then Dren popped out of nowhere and said " hey can you please come down would you you seem like you're changing a lot I don't like it please turn back to the way you used to be oh and by the way you remember that one merman Prince the one that kind of stabbed you you don't have to deal with him anymore I stabbed him I killed him I know it wasn't the best way but I told you that save you but now it's your turn to save yourself I will keep making monsters until you will fall and I will make them stronger to where you can't beat them so you know that you're not all that powerful. The reason why I'm doing this it's because I love you ".

You weren't sure what you just heard but deep down inside you trusted him you knew he was saying the truth but the way the magic is consuming you all you said was " just shut the freak up I don't care what you say I don't care that you love me I just want to stop being a mew mew and I want to stop meeting you I'm sick of this whole entire stupid thing that I'm doing so I'm sorry"

Thanks for reading this short chapter. This book is almost done and i am so happy. That I get to make book 2. so thank you for reading this short chapter.
Bye bye.