第 4 章 - Stupid

Wu Ming pov

"Don't touch him !!" I yelled.

Chen Xin stop his movement imediately. He turned to me the time I pulled him away from that person. This was dangerous. I pulled him to hide behind my back. He was fluster because of that.

"Here.." I gave some silver coins to the seller. He gave me a sinister smiled before leave us alone.

That was closed. I observe him carefully as he slowly disappear among the crowd. Then I fix my gaze on the super stupid innocent Chen Xing.

"Stupid.." That was my first word for him.

"What ---"

"Fool.." I mocked again.

His eyes widen to another level as he glared at me. I raised my eyebrow signal him I don't care then he step forward to closed our distant.

"Mind to tell me why did you curse on me?" He asked.

"Because you're so stupid. I never seen a stupid person like you."

"And I never seen a lady as rude like you."

"I took that as a complement."

"Its not a ---"

"Thank you but you still stupid to me." I end the talk when I start my step to leave.

He follow behind my back like a lost child. Why did he follow me? This guy has been following me since our last meeting. I don't think he want to marry me that badly.

"Say.. don't you need to work?" I start the conversation.

"I am working."

"Sightseeing?"

"I traverel from a ---."

"Wow..what a nice job you have there." I cut his line.

When he suddenly held on my forearm, I stop and looked at him. I notice his blue lips imediately. Shit !!! Did the demon get him?

"I don't feel too well." He said. "I feel hot and my head hurt."

I touched his forehead and he was burning hot. His face slowly turned blue too. That stupid demon. I'm sure Chen Xing didn't touch him. How did this happen.

I support him to walked to the nearest seat and place him there to rest. He start trumbling from head to toss the more I looked at him. This is dangerous.

"Stay here. Wait for me." I told him.

Before I took my leave, I looked at him once again. He can't even open his eyes because of the pain. I rushed out to seek for the demon.

"Got you !!"

I was lucky the demon hasn't went to far. He was trying to lure his next victim. He dump his victim when I was about to catch him. We had a little fight but lucky this demon isn't that strong, I defeat him that easily.

"Antidote." Its not a favor its a command.

But he refuse to speak.

"Antidote !!" I repeated.

He still refused to talk and that sinister laughed just annoyed me more. I ignore his little game and search through his belonging before I let him go.

I return imediately after I got the antidote to Chen Xing spot. He already unconscious. I shook him few times and called his name but he still freeze like a death body. This is really troublesome. So I drank the antidote and gave it to him buy mouth.

"Oi.. "

He was looking at me with half conscious. His condition wasn't that bad anymore.

"thirsty?" I asked but my hand already hand him the bottle.

He took it and drink it. He still doesn't have enough energy to move around cause he was trying hard just to move a finger.

"What happen to me?" His voice came out weak and slow.

"Poison."

"How?"

I let the question unanswered and he poked on my arm for attention. I touched him cheek to check his temperature and he is getting better.

"How did I got poison?" He asked again.

"Cause you're stupid.."

I didn't continue my mocked when I realize his sad expression. He looked away and that shocked me. He was upset. 

"I know that I'm weak. I can't fight, I can't stand for others and obviously I can't protect myself. But I'm not stupid. I just miss things."

I hurt his feeling.

"I'll appreacite it if you could stop mocking me."

"Fine." I end the sad talked.

He leaned on the pillar for a moment before forcing himself to raised. He was trying hard to stand with his two tremble legs as his left hand press on the wall. I almost help him when he was about to fall but I didn't.

"I'm going." He already took a step to leave.

"Get lost." I answered.

As I looked at him taking those painful step, a series of sigh escape from my mouth. This is too troublesome. I end up following him just to make sure he was alright. After a while, he finally manage to reach his stay and his peoples imediately help him.

"Oh my god.. master Chen !!"

"Quick.. prepare the bath for master Chen."

"Prepare dinner too."

"Let me help you master."

But Chen Xing stop his people from trying to help him when he enter their accommodation. He waved his hand to stop them.

"I'm fine." His words doesn't match his action.

Stupid.. everyone could see clearly he is not fine. He need help.

"But master.."

"Its alright. I'm fine." He was smiling.

How can he said that in a smiled. He wasn't that alright and the poison that he got isn't an ordinary one. He was lucky I was there to help him.

He always lucky I always there to help him.

^^
Hope you guys enjoy the update.