第 1 章 - Miss Judge

Chen Xing pov

We had been traveling around the country for a month. I am fullfilling my duty as the crown prince of this Chen Dynasty. I visit rural village and take note of their demand and suffering. Although my country famous for its low crime level and a happy nation, we still took serious precaution to avoide any inner conflict.

"Let rest for a while." I commanded all the sudden.

My people already looked very exshouted cause the journey to the next city still far away.

"Yes Prince Chen Xing." They answered.

I let the horse rest and feed him with some grass. The amazing field view stimulate me to keep walking forward to looked at it. Without I realize that I walk to further away from my group.

"Money.."

That unexpected voice shocked the hell out of me. A man was pointing a knife on my back.

"I don't have any." I replied.

Of course I don't have any money on me. Its my general who keep all the money. I just need to ask if I want some. Then the tick of the knife was press even deeper on my back.

"I don't have any." I repeated.

After a serious consideration, I twisted around and kick on the man. There were actually few men behind my back. Then I ran toward the opening that I saw to save myself. They chased after me while threw a smoke bomb in my direction.

The sword almost hit me before someone pulled to the side. I spinned for a few times before manage to stop because of the impact. The figure of a lady in black robe stunned me for a second. She fight the bandit alone as I was panting hard to breath.

"I can't breath.." Its was too difficult to breath in.

The pain in my chest keep getting stronger. My leg were too weak to support my body. In result, I stumble on the ground with my hand rubbed on my chest.

"Breath !!" The voice command.

I tried to do as it said but the pain roamed in me made it impossible to do it. I keep rubbing on my chest but the pain just wound't go away. I felt someone stroke around my back as I fight to breath. I don't think I can survive this.

"Keep breathing !!"

"Hey.. open your eyes !!"

"Oi.. !!"

I laid on the ground almost become motionless. The view getting blur and the voice slowly fade away. I can't felt my fingers anymore. So I just give up by closing my eyes tightly.

I thought I will die but the sudden contact on my lips awake me. My eyes wide open when I felt the moist lips keep meting mine as it blow in my mouth. Its made me felt better. After few seison, I finally able to breath on my own.

"Hye.. hye.. "

I can hear the voice again.

"Breath !!" Its commanding me.

I breath in and out slowly as I laid there like a death body. My view getting better as the time pass slowly. The women face getting clearear and when I fully regain my strenght, I saw a white pale lady with shining dark hair. She was looking down on me with her black shining eyes.

"Breath.." She keep telling me that.

I breath slowly as I looked at her non stop. This women was too pale. Even her lips was almost blue but her eyes shine in a way I never imagine. She help me raised and I walked toward the nearest tree to lean on it. My body still trembling because of the poison smoke. I was lucky she help me.

"Thank you." I end the silent between us.

"Where is your gurdian?" She asked coldly.

I raised my eyesbrow after my eyes roamed around the place. I almost got kidnap by the bandit but she save me on my way to ascape.

"Where is your gurdian?" She repeated.

"I don't know. We saperated."

"You were lucky I was around the area. Next time don't wander alone. This is a dangerous route."

"I will, thank you for saving me." I smiled.

"You welcome." She said that but it didn't sound too please for me.

She was looking at me fiercely the whole time. I wonder if she actualy regret step in my matter. I smiled for her as I thank her again and again she gave me her cold shoulder.

"I'm leaving." She said after few silent moment.

"What.. wait.. I ---"

I raised too fasted that I almost fall again. Before my body reached the ground, she grabbed on my shoulder to help me. Her touched was cold. Its send chill to my spine.

"Clumsy plus idiot. No wonder you almost lost your life." She hissed coldly.

I flinched over her hissed but she help me so I need to thank her again."Thank you."

"Where ---"

"Master Chen !!" The loud yelled stop my sentence.

I turned around and saw Shao Ren was running in my direction. As soon as he reached me, he kneel in front of me imediately.

"Forgive me.. I deserved to die." He already begging for his life.

Its not their fault. If there anyone to blame, its should be me. I was the one being stubborn, wanting to have time alone.

"Raised.." I order him.

"Forgive this servant. This servant deserved to die."

"Shao Ren ---"

An unexpected smacked shocked the hell out of me. The lady actualy smacked me on my back made me to looked at her in a second. She still looking at me fiercely.

"I'm leaving.." She said.

"Wait.. take this." I stop her and gave her a pouch of gold after I take some from Shao Ren.

When she saw me hand her the pouch, her fierce glared grew even more. Did I do something offence her? Her eyes didn't once leave my face.

"How much in that?" Her tone mix with displease.

"Its worth for a year."

As soon as I finish my sentence, she laughed out loud imediately. Why did she laughed?"

"Is it not enough?" I was too confuse by her sudden acted.

Her laughed stop and replace by a smirked. That also a mocking smriked. Other than she save me, this lady was too impolite.

"Its is not enough. Is that all you got?"

I was shocked. "Seem like I miss judge you. I thought you a nice person but you also greedy like them."

"Yes I am. So will you pay me more." She argued.

"No.. I not giving you anything anymore." She pissed me off.

"Good cause no amount of money can campare to your life. Is your life only worth few gold?"

She left after making me speechless and glue to the ground. I miss judge her again. She really is a nice lady. When I regain my concous, she already out of my sight.

"Your highness.."

"Order some men to look for that lady." I spoke imediately.

"Yes.. your highness."

I need to see her again. I need to apologise to her. She was right. This pouch of gold was nothing compare to my life. I really miss judge that lady.

^^
Welcome to the 6th book of my Time Traverel Series. I hope you keep supporting this series. 😁😀