PLS READ THIS!

hi everyone! yes, it's been a hella long time since this ent has been active, and i'm so so sorry!

so i've been thinking of remodeling this book before the end of august. don't worry, if you applied, you won't have to re-apply and all debuted artists and groups will stay that way. i just didn't really like the direction of the layout and stuff like that, and yeah!

but with this long ass hiatus, i'm worried that people aren't interested in being a part of this entertainment anymore so PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL WISH TO BE A PART OF THIS ENTERTAINMENT! i just need to know so that you can communicate with me and future group mates on your debuts/comebacks/activities!

i'm so super sorry once again, and thank you!

VY, CEO OF DEUX ENTERTAINMENT

whoops, quick update!! i'm just going to tag anyone that  was previously a part of this entertainment sorry lolol i just need to know that enough people want to continue to be in this fic so i can start renovating aha.

jeon yuri: yuyucorn

kang jaebum: CHAIHAO

oh sangin: -guanlins

nam hyeongon: ChasingStarx

park yejin, park yeongjin: -rrenbows

jeon eunbi: kaestaetic

isabella reed: NICOGARR

lana oh, chen meixiu, james jung: bluexorcists

thank you once again sorry lol i'm annoying ((:

update pt 2!!

so imma set a deadline for those who want to be in this fic to be TUESDAY, AUGUST 21st. thank you !!

LAST UPDATE !!

alrighty so the deadline was this last tuesday, and it is now sunday so i will take this book down for rennovation! i will try to get it back up by mid october ((hopefully aha)) and yeah! tysm! i will take the fic down on wednesday so people will have time to read this update ((: