SOOMPI-ARTICLE 1

"DEUX ENTERTAINMENT SET TO DEBUT ITS FIRST SOLO ARTIST?"
mina|june 20, 2017

as of today, deux entertainment has released that they will be debuting their first artist excluding their ceo, eren! many netizens have been anticipating a debut as many trainees have joined after a month or two of the entertainment opening and expanding their boundaries out to the public.

also, i've been informed that the soon to be ex-trainee will be putting out a mini-album with five tracks including the title track. we also know that the name of this mini-album is 'XITE_" as deux entertainment's posted a picture of the album on its instagram page, with the caption "coming soon"

 we also know that the name of this mini-album is 'XITE_" as deux entertainment's posted a picture of the album on its instagram page, with the caption "coming soon"

(oh my gosh sorry for the horrible fonts,, i looked for hours and hours but couldn't find the font that matched with the instagram one)

the debut date has not been released yet but many fans are already anticipating him! what do you think about our up and coming idol, eren?

COMMENTS

daddymork i caNT EVEN SEE HIS EYES BUT I CAN TELL THAT IMMA CHANGE MY USER TO @/daddyeren
+ 17|-2

sorinass  lmao i bet the mandarin on the album cover means "chicken nuggets"
+8|-1
shootmygoot @/sorinass LMAO BET
+3|-0

koreasleptonsamuel101 this bitch looks like a flOP
+2|-35

LOADING MORE...